Dune 2000?

Jk

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to buy it for $2 in Wal-Mart as a box set w/ Red Alert, Theme Hospital, Sid Miers' Gettysburg, Sim Copter, Madden 2000, Tiger Woods 99, Nascar Revolution SE, US Navy Fighters and Need for Speed 3.  All together was $20US.  Go Figure.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, RA1 has sold over 3 MILLION copies.  :D I LOVE Dune 2000, it's even better than Emporer!  BUY IT!  It's really cheap.

BTW, Where can i find CNC 1, I REALLY want it, but can't find it anywhere.  Only cnc I dont have.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey All,

Well I just bought the game today in its original box sealed for $4.99 + $.24 Tax!

Likely a store not many have "Ocean State Job Lot" They had 3 or 4 copies. I have not installed it yet because I wondered if it was really worth opening or not.

Can someone answer me this question?

Does the patch give a higher resolution then the 640 x 400 that it comes with? I mean they did not even do it at 640 x 480. Go figure.

So, is it really worth a look or not?

Will it run on a 19" monitor at this resolution?

Thanks for the help.

Spoot

i know what oomph is and im american

look for cnc 1 on ebay and try to find the gold version. i have the dos and bought the gold version for $11 with shipping, it has yet to arrive however. yes a 19 incher will run at 640x480 virtually every monitor can. unfortunately mine only runs at 640x480 (so horrible) i downloaded a "demo" of dune2k before i decide to buy it hope its good

• 1 month later...

holy crap forget about that last message, almost all your links are a bit agressive :(. No offence but insulting about every name i see on the site for newbie, loser or whatever doesn't sound very friendly. The site still looks nice but you should change the info a bit

• 1 month later...

:) yeah i don't agree with that at all.

dune2000 is dune based on RA and RA was definetly more fun IMHO. It had paratroopers, that's all that needs to be said 8) also it had hell march, dune2000 had nice dune2 tunes, but they didn't beat RA's tunes, and neither did the cutscenes beats RA's cutscenes

Emperor is better than RA IMO , well not for it's time. but if you compare them right now. But for it's time RA was definetly better.