Worm Kills on AI Harvesters

OnAMission

What is your personal record for watching worms eat enem harvesters in one feast.

My personal record is 4 AI harvesters by 1 worm in a space of about 30 seconds, almost got a fifth but it narrowly escaped thanks to its carryall. Great fun to watch!  :D

Yep, but they trick you you know ;D

Usually they pass by your harvesters without eating them, so you're used to thet white dot next to your harvesters. Then when you are focussing your attention on another part of the map, all of a sudden it hits you . . . . . .  . . "worm attack !"

Something odd and a bit tricky I've done once or twice (not really profitable to do regularly), build a trike and let it distract the worms that's wanting to eat you harvestors.  You won't have time to play around running away from the little bugger in the middle of a fight, but during troop buildup it works magic.  I think worms are probably your worst enemy in Dune 2000 because they're so frigging annoying...

• 3 weeks later...

Worms eating harvesters? don't remember me... Once, in the Atreides mission where you start with 2 bases, I had about 8 harvesters... Started a massive attack on Harkonnen... Nearly succeeded... But heared ''worm attack' quite a lot... I thought some troopers or something like troopers were eaten, but when i came back, I had no money, and all my harvesters were eaten :( Sold turrets to get enough money... and was destroyed by a small hark raid  :'( :'(