what makes you a good player?

spicy

gunwounds. do you know the defrence between playing funny vedio games and real life combat time??? man i mean any 5 year old kid can bust ure ass with those funny balsting canons that u may find in a veidio game

were do u stand from a real guns shoot out. have u ever been to war? are u a soldier? if not please take it eazy on us man

Spicy, when someone asks for help with Emp. I have no probs helping, but man in your case it's a lost cause.  Me and Doom both tried for about 4 hrs yesterday, then I tried to show you different BO's in some 1 on 1 help. Long story short, and after all day, you didn't listen to jack-crap we said.  Back when BO's were a trade secret and someone gave me one by chance, I even wrote that shit down.

Well, back then Gun made me hehe.  I just don't understand why you would post so many questions on the game and not take any of the advice given to you. Hell, I wanted to really help you with training on sandy pass yesterday.  :-

lol scar, me 2, when i came online i had a big paper full of BO`s wich i wrote down, to remember....lol

and 1 more secret, when i came online, i always could not remember all those nicknames, and i knew no1. so i started for a while to write down all the ppl i played, and i wrote down if i won or lost.....if they were good or not. than when i came back the other day, and some1 camte to my host, i have checked my paper to c how good he was....hehe...even today i have a paper on my wall with big letters: "DOOM SUCKS"...hehe+

peace

haw u guys train? haw u move ure units and keep them alive and maybe some army combo thats all

Your asking how to micro your units better.  To me that can't be taught to you, you gotta learn how to handle your units on your own.

As for army combo just keep your infaltry mixed with vehicles unless your working with minos.

well bo means building order , the way u build ure base 1.2.3 what to make 1.  and egis you are the worse player didnt you notice that yet??

scar am sorry but if you read my post well i never asked about any bos i think bo is private thing and 1 bo may not be good for someone eals its the way you learn the game and sorry when u tried to eatch me u didnt find my weake points u just wanted to tell me ure bo and u didnt listen to my problems with getting rushed with light vihcls i mean hermatic just did it today and if i was going bar ref he would have win so fast  so i didnt listen because u didnt listen.i dont want anyone bo. i just want to know what i asked for,  haw u guys train? haw u move ure units and keep them alive and maybe some army combo thats all

I was tryin to teach you some basics wich you need very, very bad, but since you know better then just do your own thing.  Others were trying to do the same, I wasen't trying to just give you my BO to use. You keep using that ref first BO and wonder why you were getting rushed, and I was trying to show you on 5k sandy pass sett and a 10k how going bar first can always or usually stop that type of rush. But mk you know better than 5 or 6 good players, stick with it then.

tz tz tz tz....dont use these bad words or some1 will kcik u from the board...hehe,...ask mordusxxx or navaros, they know what im talking about. hey mord, u might be a not so bad player, but gobalopper owns every1!!

kalony

sure every1 is copying bo`s, but believe me, i never used urs...hehe. but i always trusted in urs when u were my partner coz i knew ur bo`s

Well, they can have any BO known to man, but without some basic attack skills (hint hint..spicy) and knowing what to do and make there not worth a damn. And BTW spicy a 5k BO is not a kindergarden BO.

lol scar, me 2, when i came online i had a big paper full of BO`s wich i wrote down, to remember....lol

and 1 more secret, when i came online, i always could not remember all those nicknames, and i knew no1. so i started for a while to write down all the ppl i played, and i wrote down if i won or lost.....if they were good or not. than when i came back the other day, and some1 camte to my host, i have checked my paper to c how good he was....hehe...even today i have a paper on my wall with big letters: "DOOM SUCKS"...hehe+

peace

haha ur so funny  ;D

I'm thinking he won so easily because I was one of the four aginst him ... you know me the instant Handi-cap to any score card.

Teams would have been more even if they stuck me with him and said see how long you can survive

Nah DJ, I was crappy back then, I can remember Gun walking Devs across fisher plains to kill me once, and that says alot right there hehe.  Those 5k games we used to have on Pro's n Guns maps were awesome when we all did those clan practice matches.

"What makes you a good player?"

Good player? One who completes the game without cheating, cursing and swearing at his less-skilful partner for "causing him to lose the game" or whining and complaining about "unfairness" and having a partner who "sucks". Basically, sportsmanship, or in this case - gamesmanship.

I have experienced a few skilful players who lack gamesmanship.