Eurovision

Spectral Paladin

And Holland once again, send in a lousy song and...

lost big time! they did not even make it to the finals.

My opinion: If you got to lose, lose in your own language!

only Holland? all the damn songs were crap with all their drums.

Denmark gave Norway 12 points...

Norway gave Denmark 12 points...

Hey if you love each other so much then why don't you just MERGE! >:( It would certainly make song contests a lot fairer. :P

Still... I thought it was very interesting that the 4 bottom countries (UK, Germany, France and Spain) were the 4 biggest contributors to the event. So no Eurovision next year then! ;D

does anyone here still think it is about the songs, or the people present? pure politics if you ask me,

btw

Hey if you love each other so much then why don't you just MERGE! >:( It would certainly make song contests a lot fairer. :P

Still... I thought it was very interesting that the 4 bottom countries (UK, Germany, France and Spain) were the 4 biggest contributors to the event. So no Eurovision next year then! ;D

Denmark and Norway have the same decendents in royalty, the royals from Norway actually are from Denmark way back in History (or I am mistaken then I apolegies)

dry your eyes and have a warm cup of milk.

So what?

Eurovision Song Contest is only there so that neighbouring countries can high five eachother anyway.

It's basically about having the most neighbours, and you win.

its about kissing some serious political ass, thats what it is

ireland won't give england any points (and the other way around)

Belgium gives Holland

england and france

etc etc

So what?

Eurovision Song Contest is only there so that neighbouring countries can high five eachother anyway.

It's basically about having the most neighbours, and you win.

Hey, its nice to see the baltic states getting along  ;D

why your country automatically qualify

My country, Belgium took part in the semi finals this year and did not take part in the finals on saturday, so i dont know what you are talking about?

The big countries are Spain, Germany, France and Great-Britain

well I heard that Holland contributes the most money PER HEAD to europe so why don't we get in?

England even gets a refund every year why?

(ok maybe not eurovision but still, ridiculus)

My country, Belgium took part in the semi finals this year and did not take part in the finals on saturday, so i dont know what you are talking about?

The big countries are Spain, Germany, France and Great-britain

I mistook you for a German a second.

Belgium is not considered a money bag.

I think they shouldn't reveal the origin of the performers. Like not annouce the country they represent until the results are being annouced. That way people vote for the performer, not the country they come from/represent. Give the performers numbers instead.