16 players on xwis at 9pm europe time

spicy

So your take on that is that it is a good thing ?

Unfortunately the title doesnt tell it all for me. I think you're saying it is a good thing, but only a few months ago there were up to 22+ per night.  :(

well,  actuly i wanted to reply to those who started a wave of openion last

month  that evry one is leaving the game. and then good players like sadinan and youkolord olso joined this wave.  well i want to say that in this period

the game recoverd some numbers after the server was empty for a short while,

new players came in to take the old players place , maybe not as good as them

but hey 16 players is a  not so far awy from 20 players. the summer is coming and vacations are on the doors so we expect more. and the good thing

that 16 players number lasted for a while not only for a coupple of hours

but maybe for 5 or 6 hours so a lots of games was on .

anyway epfd i think is still selling and we should look somtimes in wol to see if new players are on. actuly last time  i was there and i meet with a player that didnt know about here or xwisc. well now i think i cleared more my topic.

...evry one is leaving the game. and then good players like sadinan and youkolord olso joined this wave....

Contradiction  ;)

Anyway, yeah, it might be the ups and downs it goes through, but like we said, while there is still a game server to play on, I will play online.

And those people will come back sooner or later.

Well, for me this is one of the best games ever to play online, as long as the server is on, i play!  :D

The problem is time to play, but whenever I can and find someone to play a match, I m on! Now you might find very easy to beat me, because i don t play much... but still I m around.  ;)

Ah, xanax, yeah, I know you. As for what you say about sp1cy, yeah, same happened with me and kalnoob-ny. We both started about same the time and then he started to very quickly outplay me, but at least I could blame the fact that he spent many more hours online then I did.

Dont worry, you will start kicking butt soon enough. If there are any players left by the time you get good enough to kick butt !  :O

I thought i would make an apperance last night , but thing is i joined some speng guys room just to be locked up and since i only have one name now, it was 30 minutes before i could log back in, so PFT forget it. i will say i do miss the game. thne crap like that happens and i realize why i stopped playing again. maybe ill try again soon. just to see how bad i am

maybe ill try again soon. just to see how bad i am

hmmm maybe then I could actually beat ya... All we'd need is for Zilents to come back too...  perhaps I'd finally win a game :)

hmmm maybe then I could actually beat ya... All we'd need is for Zilents to come back too...  perhaps I'd finally win a game :)

Ah,.. Prozac's working, I see  ;)

I thought i would make an apperance last night , but thing is i joined some speng guys room just to be locked up and since i only have one name now, it was 30 minutes before i could log back in,

Thats not as common as you think at the moment. He probably crashed. Try again.