Who likes cheese?

Super-ness

With me, I love cheese, cheesestrings i can't get enough of lol :D

People tell me like "hey man quit eating cheesestrings"

And I'm all like " :O NO WAY MAN!!!  ::)"

Cheese Strings ROCK!!!

Cheese on toast is ok, but I heard too much cheeese gives you heart attacks,  :'(

Anyways, if you like cheese, THEN THIS IS THE PLACE TO TALK ABOUT IT!!  8)  ;D

I like cheese very much so.

I eat cheese slice sandwiches every other day.

I ate cheese slice sandwiches 4 times a day for a month straight. It wasn't fun, but necessary.

I like to put lots of cheese on my fajitas. I usually grade too much cheese for them.

Graded cheese on spaghetti is good too.

I've tasted cheese strings, although I do not eat them. No particular reason.

Bought two 24 packs of black diamond brand cheese slices today. Were on sale 1/2 price.

I heard too much cheese makes you constipated. :)

I was about to have a cheeseslice sandwich after I ate sheppards pie (which had cheese on top), but we were out of bread. :(

So I had spaghetti with meatballs frozen thingy and am now eating mini ritz sandwiches which have cheese in the middle.

Or potatoes

Potatoes are only good when moving home in the spring. After that they taste like nothing and sometimes make me gag while eating them.

I was about to have a cheeseslice sandwich after I ate sheppards pie (which had cheese on top), but we were out of bread. :(

So I had spaghetti with meatballs frozen thingy and am now eating mini ritz sandwiches which have cheese in the middle.Potatoes are only good when moving home in the spring. After that they taste like nothing and sometimes make me gag while eating them.

No no no! You're all wrong. Potatoes are like.. God's creation.. after the humans. No seriously, potatoes are used/treated a bit differently here than in the rest of the world but realy, it is probably the best food i know. And I eat it a lot.

Real cheese is nice. A nice bit of blue stilton on crackers with celery, mmm... Or brie. Brie is nice too. Or some cheddar. Not the weak, pansy stuff, nor the orange coloured gunk either. Proper near-white cheddar. And strong. Strong cheese.

That processed plastic-like cheese? Cheese strings? Ick, that stuff's barely better than chewing rubber.

I agree, I've never been tempted by cheese that comes in portions, it's like processed ham.

And potatoes.. best of the vegetables, maybe second to frozen pees, just because you can keep them forever.

And potatoes.. best of the vegetables, maybe second to frozen pees, just because you can keep them forever.

:O thats the talk of a survivalist!

Processed ham is okay, and probably better for you than vegetarian ham.

Alas, my mind is elsewhere atm. :-

No no no! You're all wrong. Potatoes are like.. God's creation.. after the humans. No seriously, potatoes are used/treated a bit differently here than in the rest of the world but realy, it is probably the best food i know. And I eat it a lot.

You guys should come visit me and the province I'm from. We dump millions of pounds of potatoes into the fields because they can not be sold. Lots of potato fields. 5 cents a pound. Lots of potato varieties too.

Cheese sure is great.

Real cheese is nice. A nice bit of blue stilton on crackers with celery, mmm... Or brie. Brie is nice too. Or some cheddar. Not the weak, pansy stuff, nor the orange coloured gunk either. Proper near-white cheddar. And strong. Strong cheese.

That processed plastic-like cheese? Cheese strings? Ick, that stuff's barely better than chewing rubber.

You've got a point.  So few cheeses in America have much taste, they're generally like plastic...ew...  Have to buy the imported stuff if I want any flavor at all.

Say CHEESE