SD2TM V0.99 RELEASED

Universal

there are a few ways to go:

- you could reverse engineer the thing and managed to recompile it

- you hex-edited the exe file , therefor removing FPS as text and also the Skirmish text

- you somehow managed to hack my computer and retrieve the source

n1 and n2 are 'ok'. N3 is bad...

I just wonder what number it is.

In my experience, C/C++ is not superly tough to learn. Depending on how advanced you want to go. if you want to use super difficult classes, then you will be probably learning for quite some time. But to really write programs you don't  need much at all.

Besides that, you should simply know what to look for and you'll be pretty much on your way.

I have MCafee Av and i scanned the file and it didnt find any trojan downloaders. I dont know how there could be a trojan thingyamujig also if there was something that my AV scanner didnt detect then you can try disinfecting it.

I dont know how there could be a trojan thingyamujig also if there was something that my AV scanner didnt detect then you can try disinfecting it.

The problem is there's no 'disinfecting' thing: you can either 'Skip' or 'Remove' the file, which is either not good :( If you remove - whoops! - you've got an empty zip file.

Ugh stop spamming this topic MattyWanKobi. I updated my AV scanner and it didnt detect any viruses ( i use mcafee av scanner 4.51 ) looks like i now need to install kaspersky or norton or an more recent version of mcafee.

Hey Universal, why don't you discuss putting your SD2TM for downlad on arrakis.dne2k.com with Stefan? Say, I'm using FlashGet to speed up downloads, but downloading the board attachments for some reason doesn't allow me to split the file I download into parts so it takes more time :(

Or maybe you put it here on FED2k downloads..? ::)

All-in-all, it'd be cool if you became a 'Super Maker' man of the D2TM team ;D

I havent had time to install the AV programs yet but I will get to it soon and then Stefan you'll probably upload it to arrakis.dune2k.com and of course I will check for any viruses before uploading. I am also currently working on my visual basic game called MODERN WAR.