about base bo

ya, there is a limit. someone think 3buildings, the other guess 4ones. I dont know exactly a limit for unit faster is 3 or 4.

At least No need to make 4over a building to make unit faster. If a player make over 4 the buidings, he has lots of expension bases for make units where he want to.

so if i have 3 barracks im producing infantry faster? thats cool but sometimes space on a rock where i have base is limited....sometimes i have problem to build all structures on it:-)))

Making more sard bar. comes in handy for selling in a pinch. If I have 10 sard bar. and sell, then I know I have 20 instant sards. Thats the only reason I would make more than 3 of those. For the other buildings, 3 is fine.

3 is max for output/production, and the rest are usually for reserve. What scar talks about is probably a cheap way of producing extra sards, but would not have too much impact except in the earlier stages of a game.

ok, is see  . its like  the ranking thing for units when you get maximum

of 3 shevrons. scar making bulings for extra sard is the strangest thing i ever hurd lol. what do you think of this guys

scar making bulings for extra sard is the strangest thing i ever hurd lol. what do you think of this guys

I just mean having more than 3 sard barracks can't hurt anything, having more of that particular building can have it's uses also. There are BO's that are based on the selling off of buildings, etc.  I look at sard barracks as a cheap investment, with a great return thats all.

Well, me, gunwounds, jeff, and clam tried the 3 or 4 test. gunwounds and I watched jeff and clam build devastators starting at roughly the same time (or so we hope) it looked like the first ones came out same time, but jeff (with 4 factories) built his 10 devastators in the time it took clam (3 factories) to build i think 8 or 9.  So it was a <b>little</b> faster but... mostly elite players only build more buildings for reserve. Or because they have multiple bases and need to build things on all their bases... or they are jeff and just have too much cash to spend.

is it a little bit faster??  i tried it with a stop watch first i made 3

sard buldings  it produced an elite sard in 13/14  secound 

then i made  6  sard buldings and it showed the same production rate

14 secound for elite sard  i think it wasnt faster at all with 6 bulidings

This is interesting as EBFD has no explicit Rules code defining the build improvement for multiple buildings. (Tiberium Sun does, while Red Alert I couldnt find, but I am not an expert on those games rules files).

So if there is an improvement it would be hard coded as thus unknowable.

yes mister  , dune was  allwayes a game of secrets and hidden tricks and that what maks it so exiting , i mean there is allwayes somthing hiding under that sandy land of the planet no matter haw the user manual explain

all the details. you will never find out the new things unless your troops are marching

How is it cheap?  Maybe you should try it but I doubt it will help you. :P

I did, but I figure someone of your calibre would know about such a basic thing, I wouldnt need to show you the maths.

Try it.

I though you was talkin about it being a cheap tactic to use erjin.

Well, me, gunwounds, jeff, and clam tried the 3 or 4 test. gunwounds and I watched jeff and clam build devastators starting at roughly the same time (or so we hope) it looked like the first ones came out same time, but jeff (with 4 factories) built his 10 devastators in the time it took clam (3 factories) to build i think 8 or 9. So it was a <b>little</b> faster but... mostly elite players only build more buildings for reserve.

I beat clam by one full devastator not two.

or they are jeff and just have too much cash to spend.

Sooo what if I build alot of excess. ;D

a long time ago darkrul3r and I tested this theory.  I built 10 factories.  he had three.  We both started making 10 at teh same time  our minos came out at exactly the same rate.

of crs...that i do sometimes...i build another base next to of enemy base...barracks and factory and some gunturrets...so my units can reach and attack enemy base in shorter time, because they dont have to go so far from my base.

For main producing buildings, 3 each with 3 conyards is fastest at producing. e.g. (3 conyards, 3 barracks, 3 fact, 3 subs with optimal power is about as fast as it gets). Unless your using a trainer or there is some other hidden secret I haven't heard of yet.