Online Problems!!! Please help

Pilan

Hello. I bought Emperor off of ebay a few days ago and just got it in the mail today.

I love the game, but the online would'nt work for me. It said it was a bad password. (I updated to version 1.09) I came here and found out i need the XWISC program to play online. I downloaded it and it now lets me log online into the lobby. But there is not a soul there at all. From the looks of this website and forum, however, it looks like that game would at least have somebody on there. Is there something i'm missing here, something else i've got to do to play with you guys? Or is it just that no one plays the game online anymore?

I saw that website, and I see the people that it says are online. my problem is that when i log on through XWISC, like advised, no one is playing the game. I just checked right now and it shows absolutely no one online, while that website you linked shows that people are playing. I'm so confused. Can anybody tell me what's going on?

That is an online page for different games so you know, the ones playing emp are the ones who have the EFBD to the right of there name.  If you are in the lobby and no game is hosted, it means those players that you saw online are playing a game.  There are times when more people come online and times when no one is on.