ORDOS SKILL TRAINING

KALONY

for all who wanna train their ordos skills.

http://www.chicago-jazzz.de/mp3/ordos_skill_training.igs

this is a saved game where u have no base but as much units as u can built with 10 k.

there r no elites and no sw in the game, so ur lazerz will live if u dont kill em.

i tried it 5 times before i won finaly, and it took me 1 1/2 hour.....but i didnt lost any units except those 5 scouts.....

TRY IT URSELF

KALONY

yeah, its like a mission...the mission is to kill all 7 ai`s with the units i gave u. u cant built more, i sold all buildings, and u dont have an engeneer...hehe. just open this save-game, and u will c.

so long....KALONY

well apo, urs were more smart, i know, but i remember 1 of urs was unable to solve. not even u finished it sucsessfully...my game is just training, and i solved it in the 5th try...hehe

hey nunu, its not hard to create such a game, but the problem is to have a good idea for atr or hark.

for all who wanna train their ordos skills.

http://www.chicago-jazzz.de/mp3/ordos_skill_training.igs

this is a saved game where u have no base but as much units as u can built with 10 k.

there r no elites and no sw in the game, so ur lazerz will live if u dont kill em.

i tried it 5 times before i won finaly, and it took me 1 1/2 hour.....but i didnt lost any units except those 5 scouts.....

TRY IT URSELF

how did u not lose any units , every single game i played so far , i get tripled at least 1 time and i always lose a few units

KALONY

"how did u not lose any units , every single game i played so far , i get tripled at least 1 time and i always lose a few units"

well, u dont have a base, so u dont have to stay where they tripple u....run away....hit n run til u lvl all ur units up to lvl 3, than it starts to be easier.....and if ur lazerz have at least lvl 2, u can hit turrets without getting any hits of em. only problem r leeches, u have to shot on to ur own units fast to heal em.

KALONY

@apo....if i remember right, i solved all ur missions easy except the mission wich was called "catch the crates"....it might be possible, but u need 1 day or more to solve it, coz u need badly luck...hehe

KALONY