Wheres everybody ????

atrd3m0n

well i been working alot , but i got bored with people complaining and arguing all the time so i started playing medals of honor pacific assault.

BTW u serious DAWG , ur gone for good , or u just saying that but still gonna check in from time to time?

Doom if u have mohpa at ur disposal pm me and we can arrange some game time

well i been working alot , but i got bored with people complaining and arguing all the time so i started playing medals of honor pacific assault.

BTW u serious DAWG , ur gone for good , or u just saying that but still gonna check in from time to time?

Doom if u have mohpa at ur disposal pm me and we can arrange some game time

Ugh I can only play the original MOHAA, tho MOHPC shud b here in some time

Ugh I can only play the original MOHAA, tho MOHPC shud b here in some time

well i have mohaa but since its a copy my cd key doesnt work online , and whats happeneing to emp  , i been checking in the last few days and the who's online page is down and there dont seem to be any1 on?

;D    there must be planty of C&C games and olso planty of  shooter games

ex.. ex...  i know there all new and shiny  and olso have planty of multyplayers on line with live clans and ladders ( i hured halo2 had more than 5000 players at once on the server) waw,!!!!

but there will be only 1 dune . and  for those peapol who likes it , its unick

i playe this game more than 15 years ago!! (rinning any belles)?>??

i will allwayes playe this game ebfd is so mutch alive and new

i found it strange that many good players and freinds like sadian and doom

just boost us down saying they will leave ,only to appear cheering the next day on the xwisc. actuly guys i find it strange becouse all of us have planty of new games but why leave dune? why post saying to hell with the game?

i mean you can playe the other games and come back from time to another to have a skirmish. whats rong with that? you know you will allwayes dune it.

i mean whats rong with playing for ex 2 rounds halo2 3 rounds of act of war

then at the end  do some spicing at dune ?i do like this because its more fun

and you dont get boared of  playing the same single game all the time

;) 

yes sebastian looks like i didnt understand you well, ok but that dosnt means that others did wot i was talking about like saying am done with the game its too old things like that i mean whats wrong with looking for other games its like playing  deffrent types of sport why playe tenneis olny

while you  can make swim olso why throw the dune cds awy i mean you can allwayes come back and keep ure harvesters buzy even for a coupels of hours evry week peopol will stll remeber your name and besids if they make new dune game you wont be so rusty then.

Ant been on in days and probly wont be in more days to come.  I got Act of War and been playing it and when I bought it I found Halo for PC for $12 and though I'd get it.  Since playing Halo/2 on XBOX live was cool, I immediatly tried online for the PC version.  Having over 3,000 players online and endless games gets addictive, and the fact of kicking people's a$$. :P 

I'll be back at one point or another.

nice shopping  jeff i bet the halo2 comunity got them selfs on hell of a player . tell us  you lucky man haw is act of war looking on line ?

and dont forget to check the xwisc online page  so maybe you will find your old friends  playing and then you can come back for some taste of spice

they say its good for mental status and prollong human life!

well is it true guys?? i wish i can grap a sack of it or somthing, never mind about space foldering as well i guess i will stay here lol

but too bad i cant  have any of the spice i harvest coz that will be stealing from  my army right? besids at harckonan house i can get skinned for drinking hot spice mugs instaed of making buzz with it speacialy when  monsters like doompower or nununuerj are at the door lol .

I've never been around a lot online due to a lack of time.

and the last few weeks I have been very busy and had a lot of work to do. last week I was at the hospital for some days till monday because I got my appendix removed. and if I have some time for gaming I usually play some painkiller matches or a bit nfsu2.

I even didn't play act of war alot, just played the first 2 missions and that's it... I'll play the whole game as soon as I got some more time for it...