Tattoo

Marcel71

Tattoos seem kinda classless if you ask me. Im not sure why somebody would want to deface there body like that. But whatever floats your boat right......

If I had to get a tattoo I would get something simple like a barbed wire in black ink around my bicep.

Tattoos seem kinda classless if you ask me. Im not sure why somebody would want to deface there body like that. But whatever floats your boat right......

If I had to get a tattoo I would get something simple like a barbed wire in black ink around my bicep.

naw the barbed wire thing is something tons of people have... you should get something no one else has.

So, it looks kinda cool and its simple. I dont do things for the sake of being differnt, if I like it thats all that matters.

Plus tat's already arnt really my gig so I wouldent want to think on it long enough to be "unique".

Indeed it was a very freshly taken pic ;)

I put the tattoo on my right hip, so it is not just all the time visible. Just for the people i want it to see ;)

So if i would ever "regret" it, it is not on a visible place. The design i took was off-course my Dune nickname  ::)

I was thinking of putting a chinese character on my left shoulder, to mean "passion."

only problem is you can never know what the real translation is as tattoo artists are unreliable in those matters.

Britney spears got a tattoo in chinese that she thought meant "unique" .... but later she found out the exact translation was "strange" .. oh was she pissed.

Also on some sitcom some guy got a tattoo and asked an old chinese man what it meant.. the old man said the tattoo meant "of two men who love each other.. you are the woman"  the guy who got teh tatoo was shocked and said "i thought it meant firey warrior !!"

Haha I remember that episode, it made me laugh my ass off. The chinese delivery kid cracked me up lol. The black guy who got the tattoo, too. That is something you have to be careful about. Luckily, and I hope the translation on this is correct, I have a stone tablet on my desk that has the letter and says passion under it. Maybe I can consult a friend of mine.

My friend had the coolest tattoo in my opinion. One day I saw it on his arm, a large black question mark. I asked him what it was about and he answered "You always have to question things. Always ask the question "why", because it is the most important question we have". I thought that was damn cool and meaningful.

I wouldnt get a tattoo though, just dont think I have anything I would put on my body that I could enjoy my entire life. We change with times, and tattoos never will.

After I shaved my head I toyed with the idea of getting a fuel gage on the side of my head with the gage pointing to the E...

I thought it was funny. I heard a artist tell of this one guy he inked. He put Yogi bear on the guys ass with his hands looking like they were trying to open his cheeks and the quotation in a cartoon bubble "Hey boo-boo, you in there?"

I do have a tribal piece on my leg with a howling wolf and a fading moon mixed in. Used to have a polaroid of it, but that was taken right after I got it done. Guess its time to break out the digi-cam.

I also have 7 piercings, 3 in one ear 2 in the other, my labret and my PA. Used to have nipples and tongue done also.

After I shaved my head I toyed with the idea of getting a fuel gage on the side of my head with the gage pointing to the E...

I thought it was funny. I heard a artist tell of this one guy he inked. He put Yogi bear on the guys ass with his hands looking like they were trying to open his cheeks and the quotation in a cartoon bubble "Hey boo-boo, you in there?"

I do have a tribal piece on my leg with a howling wolf and a fading moon mixed in. Used to have a polaroid of it, but that was taken right after I got it done. Guess its time to break out the digi-cam.

I also have 7 piercings, 3 in one ear 2 in the other, my labret and my PA. Used to have nipples and tongue done also.

Angsty goth! They're everywhere. =P

No, I'm joking. But your "body art" is very peculiar.  :D