The Summer

Mahdi

Painting with that international painting company? I seen there ad online a couple times.

I'm gonna do bookwork for my family farm starting April 17, along with doing some bookwork of my own for my lawn business. First week of May will have to clean debris off lawns, then start to cut them. Hopefully my one year old lawnmower survived the winter and doesn't break down. Otherwise another $2000 will be spent.

Cut grass all summer, work on farm part time. (especially when not cutting grass)

Taking at least one spring course. Business Research. Sounds like fun. Possibly Canadian Economic Problems course as well.

Try to make as much $ as possible to pay for school in the fall. Don't want to risk taking a provincial student loan.

Most importantly, Party!

Previous big party dates include:

Victoria Day, My birthday (June 3), July 1st weekend, and Camping weekend on labour day weekend.

Building a house next to the river, going swimming, maybe partying with friends(Depends on if I meet them; as I live pretty far away from most of them), I'll also try to find someone who'll sell me some weed, and If I do, I'll try to get a pipe or bong to smoke it, but I doubt the whole weed thing will happen, as I'm only 14. ;)

I'll also try to convince my parents to get Cable/anything with MTV(I only have 5 channels now!Uggh!) and I'll also try to start a career as a pyromaniac. I might have school work in August if I fail a subject, but I hope that doesn't happen, as my father will tear my head off if that happens. I also want to get more aquainted with Riga, see a few movies, and buy a new phone and hopefully not get it stolen again.

I'll also save up a lot of cash and then waste it on new threads or movies.

Oh- and I want to buy a computer. Then I'll need to get a girlfriend, as my old one dumped me for some asshole.

AND! I almost forgot. I'll need to start my movie ripping/selling business. Maybe I'll also sell some fireworks to the neighborhood kids, and hopefully not get stabbed with a needle by a druggie(The reason why we got the land so cheap is because we have a rehab center a street down :-)

Anyway...I know I won't get half of those things done, but hopefully it will be a good summer. :)

Work......

I just started at the Country Club again last weekend and have applied at Starbucks, which is a coffee shop for all that dont know.

When I have free time I will visit friends and go out on my boat. Also planning on taking my car to the track for a day of fun.

Might go to California in June, and I am going down to visit friends in Kentucky in August.

It looks to be a pretty good summer for the most part, I cant wait until it starts!

well we are goin to one of the dutch islands called Texel for a week or so and hopefully we will get a house in our hometown by then so we will be mioving in together

btw by we I meen my girlfriend and I

rest of the time will be spent working, laying down at the beach and preparing for next studie-year where I will be taking over a part-time job as an teacher at ground-school. Just for study not much pay but still a gopod chance on a job.

We will see :O

I'm going to meet with my friends, and my girlfriend, because we are from different cities and we don't see each other frequently. The most important thing is that we'll be together.

Also, I must study and hopefully pass my admission examinations..

Probably going to relax and stay home this summer. As I'm 12 (13 in July), I have really nothing to do (job-wise).

In July I am going to Treasure Island (Near Tampa Bay, Florida for a week or so), however.

That will be enjoyable.

Going to work as lifeguard all summer( call me Mr.Bucannon.) ::)Att nr.5 :O,and totally rebuild my garden,I have started,att nr.2 (my backyard).I`m also going to build me a greenhouse.Do some hard ware modding,att nr.3 . Rock and Roll all nite` and party every day of course :D,att nr.4 8).

I will also try to get to one or more festivals.att nr,5.

Cybocannon

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]