Tleilax

Hey everyone:

Actually, Piter wasn't a ghola, he was just a twisted mentat, also from the Tleilax. Hayt DeVries from Dune 2000 on the otherhand was ghola, as well as a mentat, twisted or otherwise. No big deal, just thought i'd clear that up. I hope you all have nice a Christmas. Farewell.

- Jason.

hey everyone:

* A slig is a genetic creation fo the Tleilaxu that resembles a pig and a slug. Seriously, in later books it was mentioned as a very popular and good tasting meat. I dont know what they will be used for in BFD... maybe you will have slig farms, or slig stampedes.... lol, kidding of course.

* A face dancer is also a genetic creation that is a genetically engineered human with the ability and training to take the form of another human being, male or female. With the right training and information they can be used to replace anyone almost perfectly... almost. They are used as assassins, soldiers, spies and even as entertainers. Again, im not sure exactly how they will be used in BFD, but i hope they will be cool.

Anyway, there you go, hope that answered your questions.

- Jason.

The sub-house alliances in single player work like this:

You perform some specialized missions, that you dont have to, and if you succeed and make them happy, the ally with you which basically gives you a bunch of cool and specialized new units which you can then produce and use. The units differ from each sub-house to the next.

In multiplayer it works the same way except instead of performing special missions to get an alliance with a sub house, you just pick which ever two you want before you start the multiplayer game.

good idea dune drummer, but I dont think that they would do that simply because it has been used before, in Red Alert. But i give you props for the idea

If, when you play as Atreides you can use carryalls only to carry your own troops so you have to get the fremen to a fight on the back of a worm.

I know some one said about having one worm rider to crush tanks and men ect.

So why not have two versions one for transporting fremen and one for kicking ass?

Also why not be able to upgrade the palace and produce fremen that are stronger against vehicals like you barracks?