Taking over the World

theclansman1911

This will be based upon something me and a couple friends have thought up. The basics are this: the world has been taken over completely by us, but we let everything run normally, interfering only when necessary. This way the other countries still run themselves and everything works as it did before Mexico became the base of operations for the Triumvirate.

What I'm trying to start is a thread where you choose a nation, and as that nation try and defeat the Triumvirate. The thing is that no country knows for sure who is under the their control and who is not. If you choose a country and wish to work for the Triumvirate, then send me a message. Basically, this will be a fight for world control between every country in the world (except mexico). Alliances, of course, can be made.  Myself, I will be the Triumvirate, jumping in every now and then, and Canada. The year is 2030 so feel free to make up futuristic things as long as they're realistic as well.

And if you need clarification on anything, because i know i tend to leave things out, say so.

Competetion for my own world domination thread? ;) *rumbles*

What world domination thread?  I don't see any world domination thread.

I've seen a couple months worth of jawing about a world domination thread, but no actual thread....

What world domination thread?  I don't see any world domination thread.

I've seen a couple months worth of jawing about a world domination thread, but no actual thread....

No matter, If anathema doesn't care what happens to his country in this dimension, then I will take control.

I am now Prime Minister Balkenende, and the first thing I will do is gather my military forces  (loyal CDA supporters) and march towards the Hague and invade the parlement.

I will publicly behead our monarchy and take control as the new dictator.

First up I will invest all our national treasury into our military forces, every fund will be drained apart from healthcare and education (they are empty by policy). ;)

And as I build my might I start to forge alliances with neighbours Belgium and Germany.

(this is of course pure fiction and is in no way related to my oppinions about our glorious country)

I will join in the heat of things..

As an known head of the drug cartal of the dutch antelilles I've put all the drug money into a secret base on the south polar region, now comes my day and time of might and I will send out my forces, the antlilles are free of the Netherlands an for now remain a Pirate drug smuggeling band to be recond with when one crosses the sea's to America...

Not long after the liberation the new alliance of islands come's to pass, even neigbor islands not being old dutch collony's join and give money and weapons, now is the Timne for the Kingdom of islands.

As head of islands-state Arutha takes charge to plan the next move

All hail High-Admiral Arutha

I will join in the heat of things..

All hail High-Admiral Arutha

Prime minister Balkenende of the West european Alliance sends you a message:

Drugs are bad mkay, stop poisoning our youth.

We demand the immediate destruction of all the drug manufacture facilities, the apprehension and deportation of all the drug barons and that you declare your loyalty to the Dutch republic.

This is your first and final warning, if you do not stop the drug trafficking we will be forced to take action and send out an expeditionary force.

You have been warned...

dear mister balkenende,

shut up an go play with your teddybear

yours truly

Arutha

In the secret polar base of the kingdom of islands the nect move is planned

Arutha glances over the shipyards, the fleet was almost ready.

In a few days they would conquer the australian island to have a bit warmer base of operations

"take note" he says to his secretary of state, " send out letters to all the mayor islands, mainly Iceland, England, Ireland and Japan. We will ask you once to join our forces or we will do what we will to all who oppose us. The new world oreder is at hand and we will be in controll. Do not try to stop us."

The minister is send away and an aid comes in.

"urgent message from our spies abroud sir"

"what is it"

"there have been sitings in mexico sir"

"what kind of sightings"

"we don't know sir, transmission was cut of and could not be astablishd since"

Arutha pauses and ponders his next move, this does not sound good at all....

"keep me postet but do not undertake any action, keep our satelites on mexico, we will deal with this later"

the aid salutes and takes of.

alone at last Arutha sits down and closses his eyes, xo much to do in so little time, and he is tired so tired....