Joke

Davidu

Hhaha, let's not go into chinglish... it will never end :) I stil remember fabulous translations such as: "The International Bathroom Plaza".

There's always Engrish.com ;) Also remember Star War The Third Gathers: The Backstroke of the West? :D

I also love these utterly stupid warning labels. They aren't a result of mistranslation, nonetheless they're just hilarious.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Pope feels his end is neigh so he call upon two of the most influential men in Rome for his time of passing. He sends word for Rome's top banker and Rome's top insurance CEO. The men, honored by the Pope's request, hurry to the Vatican. Once in the Pope's room, he stares at them for a second and then he just lifts his eyes to the ceiling, not saying a word.

After some time one of the two men asks the Pope:

- Your holyness, why have you called upon us?

Pope answers:

- Well, Jesus too has died flanked by two thieves...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wow. yup. you're right... Still, it's funny for me to see USA getting balkanised. I mean not funny, it f*cked up, but I see people being outraged by stuff that we're used to and we're trying to change. slowly. hopefully to the better.

10 years, long time :)

"The policeman approached and asked me to accompany him to the police station. I asked why and he replied he's afraid alone at night in this part of town."

---------

coming to think of it if this thread was a child it would be old enough to puff a smoke in bravado or sip a beer. or buy condoms, fill them up with water and throw them at its colleagues in school. or just waste its youth on the computer, like me :D

• Upvote 1