Joke

Davidu

whats funny is that khan is 17 yet says he showed guys at his "office" the jokes.... right.

what office is that? 7th period?

Actually there are no guys around me at the moment, I only showed it to a few guyettes. And got to the coming and going thread if you are that interested about where I am.

well of course chicks wont get the jokes.... man what kind of guy tells a chick "guy jokes"  .. he has alot to learn.

Ok I asked a couple of the guys, and some married ones, but I had to go a bit of a way to find some, which I'm not to happy about, and they just didn't find it funny either, sorry man.

But that quite is kinda funny, even though that line of comedy is pretty tired now.

Ok I asked a couple of the guys, and some married ones, but I had to go a bit of a way to find some, which I'm not to happy about, and they just didn't find it funny either, sorry man.

But that quite is kinda funny, even though that line of comedy is pretty tired now.

if you have to ask people if something is funny then .... well nevermind.

if you have to ask people if something is funny then .... well nevermind.

I don't I judged you perfectly well on my own, the only reason I asked other people if they thought it was funny was jsut in case I was missing something, but it turned out I wasn't...

well if only 0.000000000083333333333333333333333333% (thats exact math) of the world thinks the joke isnt funny i think that the results are inconclusive and that you cannot really comment.

Unless it is an even smaller percentage that thinks that it is funny. Those pics are pretty funny, especially scar's

The movie "Signs" in 4 easy steps: Warning some rough language.

sgn1.gif

sgn2.gif

sgn3.gif

sgn4.gif

Lets not quote jokes with pictures as they can get huge without adding much more then "lol" and "nice one !"...

Bye the way, nice one.

[hide]Can some mod edit my post when enough people have read it please.[/hide]

The movie "Signs" in 4 easy steps: Warning some rough language.

sgn1.gif

sgn2.gif

sgn3.gif

sgn4.gif

Lets not quote jokes with pictures as they can get huge without adding much more then "lol" and "nice one !"...

Bye the way, nice one.

[hide]Can some mod edit my post when enough people have read it please.[/hide]

you are right erjin lets not quote pics.