if u were to remake emperor what kind of units would u add?

spazelord

And i thought merging would do the exact opposite as to what guns is saying, but hey if this thread is going strong then leave it as it is coz it's fast beating all other threads, as in amount of posts and viewers. ;D

I wish that all inf (fremen, sards, hark, ordos) could return back and "level up" new units like ATR can.  that would be cool.  Also I hate the fact that a sard can kill a level 3 laser tank with one shot...  I think that leveled up units should have a little more protection.

IMO a medic (for the remake of emp) should be produced in the barracks and should be able to self heal and carry a light pistal for pretection. and his only job would be to walk around a bunch of inf healing like the repair vehicle but not walk off like a repair vehicle, as a repair vehicle tends to run into a stupid place and gets killed, lol.(Bad AI)

Oh and it should be available to all houses coz all houses have an engineer, but how about all houses have a midic? So our inf battles can also last longer. 8)

Eh maybe repairing early saws ant fair but in a late game when your faced with lots of minos and your inks are taking fire from ornis, I think its pretty damb equall especially since the atr has repairs.

I guess I could settle for a repair pad and not vehicle, but you don't always have the time to go back to your base unless your close to it.