Is emperor balanced ?

Schorpie

and what if harcks have been used correctly too at the very same game that

you are talking about? would they loose eazly to ordos ? are we reatching

a resolt here??? that say ordos is the strongest house??? am not saying my openion because i dont know i am actuly a nob but i

Ordos hasn't given me any problems...  When people try the laser hit in run all I do is chase them, crush the dusties they try to block me with, then chase the laser into base and kill it, or if they keep goin I just factory block and don't care about the lasers cause I already have sards or AA troopers killing their base.

ordos can easily dominate over hark if they are used correctly. same goes for ordos against atreides.

Yea against a poor hark...

yes . great reply jeff. thats my man lol. nothing eazyer than craking those dustyes to peaces , and the costly laser tanks can be surprised with 5 freemen fed

i mean they can kill 10s of them at once befor they even move

so now you got some competion  you green gazz adicts lol

yes . great reply jeff. thats my man lol. nothing eazyer than craking those dustyes to peaces , and the costly laser tanks can be surprised with 5 freemen fed

i mean they can kill 10s of them at once befor they even move

so now you got some competion  you green gazz adicts lol

damn shame that spazelord can't play any more ...

Unfortunately I suck at ordos (hell I suck at everything) or I'd show you what I mean, What's your online nick and i'll try, I just reinstalled empy after having reformated my hard drive today.  I'm slaphapy5 btw. (if you couldnt' check that out yourself).

yes, slaphappy  my nickname is spicy.  olso  redpanic.  olso anasnake (when i used to playe ordos) i know you man you are mutch better than me no matter what house i playe i know you i played with you befor , look man your noot getting the point here..  am not saying that i can beat ordos actuly i get beating by ordos all the time from players like calony and deleo  this is not the topic.  the topic is you are saying that at if 2 ecual players went 1v1

then player with house ordos will win eazly . its not about you and me .

can you beat nunuerj or jeff???  is spazylord or breninq  or who ever was best player in this game waS ORDOS?? and the harck players just stod there and watch? can spazylord beat jeff??? i saw them playing planty of times on line jeff is saying ordos never gave him a problem man?? did you here that????????????????? hear it again(never ever not only once ordos give him any kind of truble) they were just toast.  why dont you reply to his quote man? why you reply the poor?????  am a nob evry one knows that??? 

but hear this  best harck player is best dune player in all westwood dune games harck are strongest evryone knows that just hear haw copec say it in the cutseense during game he say commander now its time to cruch the weake ordos he never called attreadyes weake

quote from page : http://www.dune2k.com/?page=duniverse-emperor&show=info-houses

(house ordos no have identifiable leader(army with no leader lol)  even the citizens on this ice coated remote planet have little grasp on who control their fate( a messy setuation  lol)  hawever money  cant buy loyalty ordos troops desert with alarming frequency ( cowerds and desorder)  and despite its wealth the ordos militray streangth  is SHAKY AT BEST ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!! hear this word shaky at best???? shaky??? when ure shaky at your best then haw would you be when ure down??? ( shaky is a very bad word at combat time no??)

is that my words man??? who want an army lke that

i say it again ordos player can be good but he wont beat

a hrckonan best player so the best player will allwayers be harck or even attreides

and after all . all that what i said may not be the facts its just my openion

i see some harcoknan gods agree with me please try to reply  to them and stimulate this descution  love you all

spicy

to spicy

i agree with you something...hark vs ordos... hark rule(if two players skill even)

why I say hark is more advantage than ordos when they are even. one thing is most important thing. gunwound said already. qm option not used now. that means it get rid of ordos one advantage. terror(like a EITS or CHEMICAL rush)  other ..almost we playing on fisher plain. so hark get time easy gathering mass gunship. (about over 20gunships eliminate ordos base no problem)

but i disagree with you that...ordos is not good house.

ordos is for elite players. hard to master ordos. coz they have weak armor, but fast movement though. So really good ordos users using that advantage properly that speed.

I miss xvayne, acelethal dusty.(no one never close thier ordos micro control now and then)dawg know how to use ordos well too.  I think you redpanic just seen good recent hark players like a brennq, jeff and never seen good old ordos players. If you really ever played against good ordos, you will know ordos  not suck.

most ppl saying....ordos is weakest house of all in this forum. ironic things is you find out post about 2 or 3years ago. you will see hark is cripple house against atr or ordos. why it changed? I think  hark players know how to use light infantry well against ordos with concentrate on control buzz(not ctrl+shift).most good hark players never let buzz die by dust easily.  hark skill better than 2~3years ago. IMO hard to say when best hark n ordos players playing who win.  good ordos players retired all so never saying ordos is sux.

my conclusion is that....anyway more good player win. ;)

well pearlmen, there is no bad house on dune as long as they are in the game it means they are  good . at same page when  i picked up on ordos it sayes

(ordos technolojy would put attreides and harcks at shame in battlfiled)

olso my self when i first got the game they look so kool and shiny to me

but like you said for a starting player i was lossing from peapol i know they are mutch weaker than i am . i must say when i played harcks (my old house in previous dune games) it gave me more than 50%  more power to stand against powerfull players i got crushed so eazly befor against them playing ordos.

but i was saying that ordos have negative sids am sure if we descuss harcks or attreides we will find olso weak point like i said its only a game the meltry sience used here is limeted we cant compare it to realty( see my previous posts in this topic page 2) so at a game anything can happen with no  nesseray explaination but there is somthing i wanted to make it clear in my reply for wriath and slaphappy and you olso pearlman

am not saying ordos or anythig  eals suks all i wanted to reply to is to this

sentence ( ordos will win eazly against harks)  now here i dont agree

why?? for reasons i said above .

can ordos rule???? maybe god knows its only a game

can ordos own haks heros eazly???  man no think soo lol  not  eazly not with any

old player or new player it may happen but not eazly  harcks will allwayes have the units to respond look at there factory they have so many vehicls

they dont have time to make apc.  eatch tank is more deadly than the other

even there gunships ruuled the powefull attreides everlasting air domination

so a quike summery from an old harkonan house fan:

house harkonan never and will never loose eazly and speacialy from green

guys

even the dune games desiners knows it .its in the harkonan national anthom

never die eazly die hard dont come back wounded or you will be skinned its not only talk harck unit is not a deserter hark unit is so affread of deffate so they fight till the last drop of blud they dont get weaker with pain i think even when a hark unit get hit it gets stonger because of shevrons so eazy is not the word with harkonan

well your right  wraith , dune is for the faster player not only the faster house , maybe a player would be attreides and still moves his units faster than an  confused ordos player anyway attreides gunships are the  fastest armed unit anyway and surly haks gunships are faster than laser tanks so if i was har and i make gunships  ican stil be faster than laser tanks

well you sound like a vaitren player to me anyway and deffently you were at this  game golden age whitch i saddly missed :-/

red alert is a dangerous and glorious looking game i know e are not here to advertise to any games but did you try act of war??? i hear it has the latest on multyplayer rts  taktics  olso real grphics since its using real armory and weapon so its known wot can beat an f16  or what are the benefits of b2 bomers i mean there its real war since so reatching the balance would normaly be eazyer than since fiction  in dune games . dont you agree that it is eazyer to assist the use of marins paratrupers than to

assist an ordos jumping of that fuuny space craft with a bomb on his back lol

spicy a few laser tanks can deal out 3 times their value in damage easily with hit and runs

micro is just a short term for unit control

also if player skill is even it doesnt come down to the house.. its who out plays the other

gunships are not even close to as fast as laser tanks...

Right.  Spicy the last thing you want to try to kill in a battle as a final or near final unit left is a Laser tank, if you know what i'm talking about then you'll understand how fast they are and can be leveled-up or not. And Gunships will not out-chase them. Not saying Lasers are super vehicles, but in the right players hands they rock.

I miss xvayne, acelethal dusty.(no one never close thier ordos micro control now and then)dawg know how to use ordos well too. I think you redpanic just seen good recent hark players like a brennq, jeff and never seen good old ordos players. If you really ever played against good ordos, you will know ordos not suck.

Wasn't clam74 and old ordos player?  Or did he suck. ;D  Anyway I've played his ordos plenty of times, but it might not be like it used to. ::)

Well if I could play those guys with their old ordos style I would but they ant here to try. :P

its sad people still think ordos doesnt dominate early game... why do you think skum0m3n played ordos? laser tanks could do triple their costs worth of damage easily. ordos is a micro intensive house and if microed ordos will win easily. ordos low tech is probably the best due to the speed... when will people realise speed is a very important factor in RTS games. till you hit the levels me brennq 0m3n and mord are/were at you dont realise.. ask any of them about "the fastest wins" because thats true.. at equal speeds it comes down to micro and ordos gets the most benefit from micro.

lol sorry but i cant resist...  What makes u think u are in the same category as brennq and 0m3n ? As I recall u didnt even came to be nearly as good as they were. I even dont have any recollection u beat me or something, and comon, how hard is it to beat good ole doomie  ;D

sorry but i did beat you doom... i also recall my friend owning gunwounds with his "mass mongoose". i played 2vs2 and 1vs1 with 0m3n and brennq all the time. but heres where i own you with reading skill doomp0w3r... read back and look where i said they were better than me, please read all the posts before replying thanks. doom in the 2v2s we played with me brennq, 0m3n and you if i recall youd always be the 1 wiped out 1st if nobody got doubled. doom sadly i was better than you.. im sure 0m3n can vouch(not sure of the spelling) for that

me 0m3n, mord and brennq had 2v2s that lasted hours...

This thread is turning into a whos better then who thread, but that isnt suprising, as most agree that it depends more on the player controlling the house then the house itself.

Now lets get those flame wars going... :D

He was a little overated. So is Brennq actually, no offence to him but his hark wasn't all that good, no way near as good as a lot of players make it out to be. He was ok as long as he wasn't playing another hark, I beat him hark v hark easy. Oh well.

Now lets get those flame wars going... :D

Erjin is so stupid, he makes me look like a genius.

trust me jeff... their ordos wasnt any diff from mine or clam's or harkdawg's... there is nothing special they could do to stop hark. Probably on QM setts sure.. but not on 10k.

Maybe hark wasn't as developed back then as it is now?  And that's what made ordos look so good?

Maybe hark wasn't as developed back then as it is now?  And that's what made ordos look so good?

It wasn't that hark was not developed, it was exactly the same, Just the infantry mix playing style had not yet been used.  That was the way it was for most houses, people never used infantry, except for ordos players using gas. 

He was a little overated. So is Brennq actually, no offence to him but his hark wasn't all that good, no way near as good as a lot of players make it out to be. He was ok as long as he wasn't playing another hark, I beat him hark v hark easy. Oh well.

Agreed. Brennq was very good but even I could beat him with hark. And my hark then was even more horrible than it is now. :P