Is emperor balanced ?

Schorpie

i disagree with the rock paper scissors theory.. its all dependant on the map and player skill

Your statement is meaningless because you must have a standard by which to judge.  YOu cannot say it depends on the player or the map ... cause that is not the "game".

The game is the units and their capabilities.

Meaning if the player skills and map are held constant.... then the units are the variables.  And therefore the rock paper scissors analogy is the best one to use to describe emperor.

all houses have theyr +  and  - .... like devastators good takes vs minos and minos not good for horkonen that rocket tank i dont remember name :DD  emperor is balanced very vell...

about game... atreides is the best defenders... horkonen good atackers... ordos suck in all this :DDDDD only one unit is good on ordos it is what infantry witsh blows ,like kamikazdes , sorry dont remember name... :D i skilled perfect on atreides ;D

ok.... the better player will always win in emperor no matter the houses and maps (disregarding the guild subhouse) if the play skill is the same then it comes down to the map-house. atriedes on small maps are good simply because minos dont have to walk far... on a large map ordos will beat atriedes due to harvester harasing. as you can guess i no longer play emperor online and stopped a very long time ago.

sadly all this game has come down to is who is the fastest... brennq knew it, 0m3n knew it andim sure allthe other pros out there know it. half a second slower would mean a loss. the game is decided after the first battle about 80% of the time.

minos dont have to walk far ,for that are harvester... u have sayd that ordos will atack cariels??? i always take anemy cariels with harvesters and take them to my defence line... it takes it down and trains my military... i have my taktic and i can beat enybody ,everythere...

all houses have theyr +  and  - .... like devastators good takes vs minos and minos not good for horkonen that rocket tank i dont remember name :DD  emperor is balanced very vell...

about game... atreides is the best defenders... horkonen good atackers... ordos suck in all this :DDDDD only one unit is good on ordos it is what infantry witsh blows ,like kamikazdes , sorry dont remember name... :D i skilled perfect on atreides ;D

how can you possibly say ordos is a sucky house? that is so untrue. I bet you any person who knows how to play ordos can kill your atr with ease.  ordos is so adapt for killing atr because they are quick and can run around an atr player without them able to even attempt to react to what's happening.

... i have my taktic and i can beat enybody ,everythere...

wow...big words man...hehe...whats ur online nick? i wanna c that. or r u the missed god brennq in a undercover mission??? well, even than, i wanna c that...lol, coz i bet i can beat brennq in the first week after comin back coz of his rustyness....

KALONY

minos dont have to walk far ,for that are harvester... u have sayd that ordos will atack cariels??? i always take anemy cariels with harvesters and take them to my defence line... it takes it down and trains my military... i have my taktic and i can beat enybody ,everythere...

I doubt you can beat anybody, anywhere.

ok.... the better player will always win in emperor no matter the houses and maps (disregarding the guild subhouse) if the play skill is the same then it comes down to the map-house. atriedes on small maps are good simply because minos dont have to walk far... on a large map ordos will beat atriedes due to harvester harasing. as you can guess i no longer play emperor online and stopped a very long time ago.

sadly all this game has come down to is who is the fastest... brennq knew it, 0m3n knew it andim sure allthe other pros out there know it. half a second slower would mean a loss. the game is decided after the first battle about 80% of the time.

no the map is irrelevant.... on a small map ordos can gass rush the hell out of atr..... OR atr can march minos easily to ordos it can go either way...

on a large map ordos will not win due to harvester harrassing

take it eazy (calony,jeff)  mister egis dont have  the original copy of the game(see his despearet post tittled .for all.)

at first place. and didint even went on line  for a single skermish. propubly his just a young lad who thinks players on xwisc is similar to playing the AI player  on eazy levle  heheheh wahaha.man he cant even speak right.lol.  sorry mister egis  say wot?????  u kill carryall  with ure harvesters???? since when harvesters killes carryall s and haw? i mean do u through them upwords and try to hit the moving carryall with them hahaha?  maybe you want to beat us with scouts  the next time or even throw sand in our eyes x-/

as for the topic of the message here is a simple answer to you:

do you think  armis of the worlds are balanced?? there no stch thing

look for hitler for example he was steps awy from blowing to known world with nuks is that ballanced

at moderen age see the us army  are they balanced?? then why this failuer at iraqy war  i mean mister ramsfiled was havely critezied for his work

do you think saddam hussin is a balanced man?? no sir war is not balanced

its violence and rage. balance is in wisdom and peace. because at war

you have your arsinal nothing is over powerd bob marly say (have no fear from atomic energy coz non of them can stop the time) you choose youre weapon you leave wot you dont need it dosnt means others wont use it.you choose the sord i choose the spear its the matter of choice and surprise and the will of winning that makes good players and olso time to practice and  playe  because after all its only a game and most of us are not kids on a summer holyday take desertway for ex

he got work friends famly to look after  his an exlent player but i dont think he wakes up at middle of the night screeming i found it i found it

refering to a new attreades plan? man some kids can have the time to do this i used to do this at the age of 13  then no minos elite sard or harck ruch  will stop me.  because then i will find the way to destroy them its the question of ageing and haw mutch time and mind power you have to put it in a pc game.

yes man dune is balanced 100% not only ebfd but all weastwood realases of the game. its just needs to be solved not to be  told

thx all see you on line

Maybe he is doing that in the stupid hope someone will send him the parts of the game he needs ?

Anwyay. Emperor balanced ? Heck yeah. I know because I can lose to each and every combination of houses and subhouses :P

Bit like saying I am as strong now as I was 40 years ago, in my prime...I know because I couldnt lift that boulder then, and I cant lift it now  :P

well its balanced as far as balance at  a war game can go sorry because i sounded  with 2 openion when i  said there is no balance at war but what i mean to say the pure balance is in peace and harmony  and wisdon and logic

we are not animals. and at war we use less wisdom and  more violence

its that premetive part of our head that make the adrenaline hermon and the will to kill .that part that can desapear any day in the future making the human race a peacefull civilization amon eatch others and recruting to other kinds of life on the planet insted of destroying them at that day is the pure balance and untill that day the balance at war will be somthing of relativism.

that is in real life  and for a war at a pc game that is a less relative

to the  cause  taking less meaning of balance  on what our goal is with making furios battels on that desert sand maybe its just a game so then it dont require the sintefic degree of balance  the post referring to

or its more than a game its who own dune planet then its a war and it would have the things i said about wars  and things can not be perfectly balannced at war time  but it can be at the highest balance mejors at least

comparing to other new rts games on the market that what maks ebfd balanced 100%

look  egis you realy sound like a good guy and nice and smart listen to me

man  do you think any player will leave the spice mine unprotected??

your carryall dont stand a chance of landing on the  harvesters  even if there is 10 s of them even drons cant attak spice fileds if they were well guarded against air shows  do you get it now???? the ai dont ever do that because its just programed to mass  waves of attaks, do you see the deffrence??  there is a tactic of your goes to the drain, do you have ather idias??  say it i will telll you haw poor they will soung like.

am sorry for beeing harsh on you but you dont sound like you love the game actuly we need new players and i dont want you to hate the game pesonly i wich gaming was free for all  and i dont mind if ebfd was a free ware or can be downloaded we would have 12s of players on line like red alert dose most of the players dont have real seires number but there is realty non of us can risk to publish his serial  because the it can be banned and then all of us cant playe i would send you wot you want i dont mind i have good install see???  mister egis the game is not old it has the latest 3ds angins its great grapihics and cast and all the players on xwis are legends of the game its just not the time yet to realase a new dune game coz the ebfd is still good am sure when time comes dune will live on it did it befor it will do it again i know it am sure. join us buy the cds its only 10 dollars a prise of a pizza pie

dont dune desreve it?  dont we desreve it its like you invite us to  breakfast as a sing of freind ship go a head invite us for a pizza buy the game .

• 2 weeks later...

its sad people still think ordos doesnt dominate early game... why do you think skum0m3n played ordos? laser tanks could do triple their costs worth of damage easily. ordos is a micro intensive house and if microed ordos will win easily. ordos low tech is probably the best due to the speed... when will people realise speed is a very important factor in RTS games. till you hit the levels me brennq 0m3n and mord are/were at you dont realise.. ask any of them about "the fastest wins" because thats true.. at equal speeds it comes down to micro and ordos gets the most benefit from micro.

waw, wraith sounds like a legend of the game we wish we can meet guys like him some times online i mean mister wraith surly u still have the game cds

we hope you can come somtimes and meet us even if it was for an hour or so well i wish i had the game at that golden age when wol was alive and kiking but i bought the game too late :-(

well  actuly i have speculations about some of what he said

guys do you think ordos is strongest house?? thats the strangest thing i ever hurd i mean what is the use of speed when a few buzzez and a coupple of assolt tank would run smashing ure base at first 5 min of the game? maybe speed for running awy lol. and wots that micro tecnolojy thing it sounds too complacated for a pc game?? micro wot?? damnn i dont get the point at all

do you mean to say that ordos can stop an early harck rush with 20 buzzes and emperial sard?? i think ordos units will blows like ballons . never mind to say wot an army of ordos will look like in face of 3 minos guarded with infentry

hey  harkonan god clan(jeff,  nunu , des, ex.) what u think of ordos domination  story ? dose ordos own you? speak out gedy prime barrons