Top 1000 Ways to tell you are too into Dune

Gobalopper

ew. Secondly, there is no link to the forums on the main pg. tsk tsk. Also, that #566 is not mine. Doesnt even make sense =p

566.You have a tshirt that reads "I went to Geidi Prime and all I got was this stupid heartplug."

567.You have a bumper sticker that says "Tleilaxians do it in more ways than you could ever imagine."

568.You have a harvester bumper sticker that says "If you can read this, get off my spice field."

569.You have a sticker that reads "My Tleilax student can kill your student and you would never know."

570.If it weren't for Dune, you'd have to get a real day job.

571.You have a sticker that reads "Ixians do it with pleasure enhancers."

Last time I checked we were on 700 I know cause I posted the 700th one.

Here are some of my good ones I can remember.....

571. You started your own church called "Bene Tleilaxu" and you were recently shut down by the FBI because there were reports of Devil Worshiping and the Kidnapping and killing of farm animals, when your FBI liberators arrived you ordered your church which is about 4 members strong to fight them off with Crysknifes, You were soon restrained and taken to court where you were sentenced to 50 years in "Sing Sing" and immediate mental help, you tell reporters outside the court house that you "thought they were the emperors Sardakuar".

572. Your writing a Prequel to Brian Herberts Prequel.

573. You ask Scuba Divers about the waters of their Homeworld.

Guest Tabaqui of Gidur-log

its completely messed up. i think that someone just read all the reasons and put in a simple to read post with the right numbers, no comments , and all of Ordos45s repetive comments deleted (no offense a lot of yours where good )

Guest Tabaqui of Gidur-log

Ignore my last post i forgot the key verb 'should' my mistak

its completely messed up. i think that someone SHOULDjust read all the reasons and put in a simple to read post with the right numbers, no comments , and all of Ordos45s repetive comments deleted (no offense a lot of yours where good )

• 2 weeks later...