Dream Team

Marcel71

I think your wrong on how the game went.

I had freme u had lasers,i was killin ur units u were killin mine. And I didnt quit, we finished the game. Then we went and played some custom games together. I think thats how we first met and got to know each other.

when I playing with someone as teammate, I feel those guys are in my cool team.

no order

1.sardcore(he really knows how to play as teammatch)

2.hermetic(we know each other our mind so no need chat when enjoy the game.)

3.korlover(sometimes me+lover team worst for didnt help each other when our team under attack ;D

4.zilents(now he doesnt play emp anymore it sad :'(

5.deluged(long time no play with del I guess :)

6.jeffy(not much played with him as team mate, I remember he just order I accept when playing ;)

best team would probably be (in no particular order):

1)cbrick

2)rojeh

3)jeff2429

4)desertway

5)newlords

6)brennq

g0d (minus myself) seems to be able to think about what everyone is doing in most games. and brennq could be a very good team player along with them i think.

note: this is not a team mearly of the best players, i really think there are other players such as deluged or sardcore that are very good team mates myself, the players i wrote seem to have a good chemistry with each other, and i'm sure brennq would match in there just great

haha no i was just joking around with that post with the two names you are referring too.... i was being sarcastic... making fun of the other people in this thread listing people i havent heard of. ;)

when i say 600 people i think i am correct.... because you have to remember that almost everyone had

In alphabetical order...and u may notice they are all g0d.

1. cbrick

2. jeff2429 or freeway24...ur choice

3. kalony

4. newlords

5. slaphapy5

6. spazelord

As stated above...these guys all know how to play in teams. Last thing you want in a team game is a partner that doesn't look at the whole picture. I know when I go into a game with any of these guys, they will be looking at the big picture and not just who's next to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Urs are all freak!

The best team is : youkol0rd korlover pearlmans mordusxxx harkdawg and sardcore !we would beat jeff + kalony + spaze + cbrick + newlords + darnoobs + sd00711 + deluged + gunwounds + nununuerj + alchemi + ........ every1 else who wanna come to rock us !

Urs are creazy in think jeff is good or spaze or every1 thats i said cuz i have ME AND ALCHEMI have beaten jeff newlords and slap alone mostly  we did a greatteam and i think sd is only that oponent team is really good , rest is newbi!Doom and clam too! ;D