seems like we know everything

KALONY

I was suprised when the following happened:

It was hark vs hark. My enemy massed gunships and attacked my base, but all the gunships crossed my harkonnen ingenieer who was just standing there. Suddenly he took his gun and *BAM*BAM* he started shooting headshots against the pilots of the gunships.. And so my ingenieer actually overmastered about 15 gunships!! but he was dead himself because a part of a wing of a gunship fell on him, he kinda burned to dead.

So there were only 3 gunships of him left.. and i taught: oooh no!! he's going for my ref. But suddenly a sandwarm jumped out of the sand and swallowed 2 of those !! it was really exiting.

So there was now only 1 left. And suddenly you heard someone screaming: OW FUCK OUTTA GAS!! and he crushed down.

But his plane crushed down on my base and I hade some exploding stuff in my base... so actually whole my base was destroyed, and he overmastered my army  :(

That's mighty sad. Ever heard of Imperial Sardaukar Elites turning into Elite airmen after they get lifted off the ground by a coriolis storm? Bet ya didn't know that, you guys don't play Living World often. He moves at the speed of an air drone too.

Ah well... I thought it was funny when a sandworm was coming, but my harvester ate the sandworm.

After this I noticed that there was a bug:

If u put a harvester and a tleilaxu leach together, and build walls around them, then they start thinking that they have privacy. They start having sex. After a few minutes u get a new unit, called "DA EATIN HARVESTER". He's able to eat sandworms... !!

If u put a harvester and a tleilaxu leach together, and build walls around them, then they start thinking that they have privacy. They start having sex. After a few minutes u get a new unit, called "DA EATIN HARVESTER". He's able to eat sandworms... !!

Waoh. Now it really "seems like I know everything" schorpie. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, a sandworm tried to eat a scout I left stagnant in the desert, and it stopped there where the scout was, as though the scout was on top of it, and the worm started fidgeting as though it were having...

This is for real. Happened in a Harkonnen campaign mission I played recently. Thought it was funny. I didn't move my scout since.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah well... I thought it was funny when a sandworm was coming, but my harvester ate the sandworm.

After this I noticed that there was a bug:

heeeeeeeeyyyy i tryed that on multi and it didnt work >:(  (for those of you who cant tell, that was sarcasm)