seems like we know everything

KALONY

hmmmm i dont want to disapoint u, but the 1, who is writing stupid sentences with walls on the rock, is you....hehe....to bad, i dont have a screenshot of that "leo is strait" slogan, on the top rock, made of walls...

we could do a little competition...every1 has to post a screenshot. than we decide who has  the most beautifull wallcreation

It is no surprise that a strategy board will have its activity reduced when the game has not that much players anymore. Plus that there are already many strategies known, and since there are not many new people around, questions like "how do I solve this" will be less frequent. Although you see one question, or new strategy, from time to time.

• 1 month later...

lol im sorry but that harvdrop tactic on enemy refineries is one of the most retarded strats ive ever heard of, and in late game? lol when the money is flowing and the cash comes in faster than there are pumped out units and ur packin masses of feds elites and whatnot, what is it gonna do cept for beeing a good way to get rid of ur harvs in record time lmao

• 2 weeks later...

lol im sorry but that harvdrop tactic on enemy refineries is one of the most retarded strats ive ever heard of, and in late game? lol when the money is flowing and the cash comes in faster than there are pumped out units and ur packin masses of feds elites and whatnot, what is it gonna do cept for beeing a good way to get rid of ur harvs in record time lmao

This post was about Seems like we know everthing

Retard strat ha stick to your own wicked strats topic, like 3 ordos apc with 2 eng & 13 gaz or something fun WICKED STUFF u never seen B4 ::)

This post was about Seems like we know everthing

person of subnormal intelligence strat ha stick to your own wicked strats topic, like 3 ordos apc with 2 eng & 13 gaz or something fun WICKED STUFF u never seen B4 ::)

Well this is the strats section, and he was trying to point out that we dont know everything...so maybe he was right to post it here and wasnt going off topic.

• 5 months later...

You can't know everyhing about a game.

I mean, you can know much about it, but not everything.

For example:

- Do you know ALL the maps by heart ?

- Do you know what happens when a sardaukar elite shoots at a lasertank ? ... OK j/k  ;D

- Do you know how much shots of a leach are needed to destroy a factory ?

- Do you know how much shots of a fremen sniper it takes to take down a mino ?

Like u see, you will never know everyhing about the game  ;D

• 2 months later...

hey, do u know, that a drone can kill infantry???? i didnt til yesterday. after a few games online wich i left coz of a g`dam quitter, i made a skirmish on a fan made map, and there were a few kindjals on my entry to my base....it was a entry made of metal (dont know the english name), wich is used often in fan made maps. hope u know wich i mean. well i was atreides and had a few drones, and what the hell, my drones started to shoot at the inf and killed it!!!! probably a bug hehe, but i didnt knew this 1.

C YALL