SoW vs g0d

Schorpie

yes, harvdrops will result in a loss. (if kalony agrees) We want none lame tactics used in this war.

how will harvdroping be judged, i assume if they are attacking in your spice, that does not count? or will we have to micromanage all our harvs and send them elsewhere? that means i need to be carefull about my selections hehe, you know me, i sometimes grab harvies by mistake  :-[

Well, seeing as I am not taking part, how about me standing in as umpire, after all, you need someone to watch and call any use of black area + harv drops and wall building (ok, that one you dont, even youko would see that :P).

Good thing is I dont never ever lag, and would like to watch, while being the referee, if you like. Let me know !!

Oh, and good luck either way !

Just tryin to be realistic jeff. Im a GOOD player...but you, spaze, cb, kalony and new are all GREAT players. I hold my own against most players online. I still have no doubt that you guys could all wipe the floor with me. We have a much better chance of winning if I don't participate.

Just tryin to be realistic jeff. Im a GOOD player...but you, spaze, cb, kalony and new are all GREAT players. I hold my own against most players online. I still have no doubt that you guys could all wipe the floor with me. We have a much better chance of winning if I don't participate.

u have equal amount of chance if u do participate. and after getting the cr@p kicked outta me all night tonight by jeff and spaze their is no way any sow combo could beat them , and u know what they cant even come close

Actually i think ALL the teammembers should play. SoW also has some very good members and just good members...

If you only let the best of your team play, it is not really a clan battle i guess....

I think everybody (from the clan) should at least play 1 game....

well, if any1 agree with the rulezz (i never use harvs (not even for getting spice...hehe), so i dont want to discuss abaut that point), than we should set up the dates earlie, so that everybody can arange it. when do u wanna start? this week? this weekend or next week??? it doesnt matters to me if its at least after 9 pm +1GM.

letz R O C K that shit, and dont forget, its just fun....

KALONY

Actually i think ALL the teammembers should play. SoW also has some very good members and just good members...

If you only let the best of your team play, it is not really a clan battle i guess....

I think everybody (from the clan) should at least play 1 game....

yea I think Skorpija has a point, or we do it Skorpija's way, or we do it this: "Each clan decides for his own which of his players play." way.

For the dates of the matches I myself prefer to play at the weekend, and i would also prefer to wait when Sadian and Bob41007 are back.

Some extra rules :

-> When a player disconnects during the match, the match will only be replayed if none of the players have made more than 20 kills. If one of the players do have more kills, the match wil be continued.

-> When the game goes out of sync... I'm not sure of this... but I think the referee must decide if the game should be replayed or if there was a clearly winner. If there wasn't a referee the game needs to be replayed (or both teams should agree that one of the teams won (fair play ;))