Hi everyone:  What your thoughts on Emperor Sys Re

Hi, I like to know what your thoughts on Emperor system requirement? I wonder will you be buying the game if you dont have a 16MB video card or buy it and wait to upgrade? I know it a big jump from a 2MB video card what RA2 use to a 16MB video card what Emperor will use. I wished Westwood could make two different system requirment, one for 8MB with 3d graphic and the 16MB and then I think people with low end system can buy Emperor. So what your thoughts on this subject?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mahdi

I believe that Dune:Emperor should come with 2 or 3 different install options.One for low end systems, one for systems that can handle allot of the enhanced graphics, and one for medium end systems(Like the system I have)To make it fair to the gamers who cant afford a bunch of high-end gadgets on their PC

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mithrandir

I agree with Mahdi, three install options with different requirments. I have a medium system, and I'm not sure if it will run, but I'm gonna buy it anyway! It looks GREAT! :)