Favourite Emperor Music

EinlanzerII

Erm, isnt that the main atriedies music ? If so then possibly that one, although Ordos one is seriously good....then again Hark is ok. Probably a close call between Ords and atriedies.....

....Ordos !

I played the campiagns sooo long ago I cannot even remember the music.

I hear my muzak when I play ;D and I like Mekanikz Tweek the best... well it's a tie between that one and House Corrino. I use Mek Tweek for Hark and House C for Ordos.

To change the music that is played you will need a .bag editor.

http://www.dune2k.com/download.php

go there and look under Utilities for the bag tool

you can also look under mod music for my trax O0 no that wasn't a shameless plug, it's to keep my fans informed

Just curious, if I listen to a tune say using winamp during gameplay does it cause lag at all or not?

Not if your cpu can handle it, and mine does just fine. I play other tunes when I am in the mood using winamp (minus junk like stoopid skins etc...) and turn it off and "up" the vol when I am in the mood for empy music.

Scarman, I think you got a decent meaty CPU, so you will not have any lag from that (I doubt the extra bit of HD use would result in lag, before some smart arse makes the comment :P).

I got my own EBFD.m3u playlist for winamp.

It's a mix of varous tracks like: Moby, Rob-D, Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, some Emperor tunes and a lot of soundtracks (and I mean the film score not the tracks from band in those films) like Starship Troopers, The Rock, The Recruit, Password:Swordfish, Matrix, James Bond, Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2...

i can produce and record a track, where u hear some music, and after , let me say, 5 minuits a voice is saying "YOU HAVE WON". involve it into the emperor music.bag, and u will always have a good feeling, also if u r going to loose, coz that cute voice of a beautifull girl will always say "YOU WIN".....hehe. the only problem is, that i cant help youkolord for example, coz he mostly loose under 5 minuits.....hehe

PEACE AND OUT KALONY

The Overseer is one of the best, and Sand Excursion's quite good. The Machine, Legacy, and Invincible are the best Harkonnen ones, while Ordos Control is the best of the Ordos music. Generally, though the Atreides music is far better. Too much of the Ordos soundtrack has no tune, and some of the Harkonnen stuff is just noise. Why they took out the Battle of the Harkonnen Dune 2000 theme (Dune II theme 12) is beyond me, though.

all harkonnen music is my favorite...machine, tribute to evil, house harkonnen and victory is innevitable....harkonnen music is cool music...may be i like metal and hevymetal, black metal..all metal...so i like harkonnen music too ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...