Ordos?

Guest Viper

Guest Viper

I just wondered `bout one more thing concerning Ordos, and thought you Dune fellas would know. Are Ordos mentioned at all in either the movie (I haven`t seen it in a while and doesn`t remember)or any of Herberts books??? The reason to why I`m asking all of theese more or less intelligent questions are just because of my interest for Ordos. I think it will be really cool with much speed for hit and runs... etc. In other Westwood RTS I allways enjoyed fast units. And this is why I ask so much... thanks

Guest Viper

Ordos have sucked so far

Lets hope Emperor will change this

P.S. We're still on for our date tonight Viper???

See ya

The Encyclopedia is hard to find, you could try looking in used bookstores or online at eBay, since it is out of print and has been for a while now.

Viper and Vipah why are you both posting from the same IP address?

Guest Viper

Me and "Vipah" are pals sending from the same Ip `cause we`re sending from the school. Get it? By the way... where are you guys mainly from? When we`re posting messages it say that we`re posting them between one and four o`clock in the morning, which by the way is entirely wrong. We don`t goto school at those times...

Vipah, by the way, is a fool...

Ordos rules... Thanks for valuable tips and answers... Looks very much forward to Emperor...

Viper...

Guest Viper

Vipah and Mart_1 is the same person. If anyone cared. I love atreides and he the trashy harkonnen... Alot of fighting and arguing about that. I look forward to brush him in Emperor with sonic tanks, minotaurus and other goodies from atreides. I laugh at his Devastators... moahaha

A reminder that WW only took the name "Ordos" and the insignia from Dune Encyclopedia (which is actually House Wallach's insignia). Everything else is made up by WW.

The Westwood version of Lynch's version of the Duniverse would feel empty without those heretics of the Great Convention, House Ordos :)

Guest Mithrandir

House Wallach? It's been a bit since I've read the series. Maybe its time to sit down and read em again!

I don't recall a Wallach house. Who are they?

Guest Alex

I think that the ordos can stay, but why don introduce in the game another houses? There is a whole Landsrad to create more.

I don't think there is actually a House Wallach in Frank Herbert's duniverse, only McNelly's. Wallach IX is the home of the bene gesserit, like Mahdi said. I find it hard to believe a house and the BG would coexist on the same planet.....

Guest Alex

I see, but in the novel there is a mention to the Great Council of Landsrad, this council must have more houses, like the Ordos that arent in the novel can create a couple of more houses supously members of the Landsrad. More houses more options.

• 1 year later...