Urgency HELP pleas!!!!!!!

cilc01

Hi everybody well me and XboW want make new Czech site about Emperor and we must show there how to connect to Xwis for everyone who want play this coolest game  ;)

But when i start and want to say there how to make the nick at once i have first problem. I cant find the link where everyone must make theyrs Xwis nicks.

Can somebody send here that link im confused of that. Before i havet problem whit this but now i cant see it on Olafs site i can find there onli link to connect to his forum.  :-

Thanks for yours ideas and replys  ;D

hehe thanks wery much Comander.

Well but now i have second problem how to tell them about if i cant see that what i want show them. And give to them it by some link.  :O

AND Skorpija why Marcel now  ???  ???

Good luck comandere  :D

I onli want illustrate how to make account. But now i cant describe it to them cos i dont remember that way

I want tell there everythink how download connection tool, how make nick, and other think whiche have somethink similar whit this game and online oplaying.

Yes...we want to make Online guide how to create XwiS account and how to start playing emperor:bfd online. Of course there will be usual thinks like units, houses etc...i and sadian are working on it day by day...and i hope my design will be good....

Ah, so its a Playing Emperor Guide. I say Playing as it covers everything (by the sound of it thats the idea). Well try looking at some of the current guides, like Shirokos and emprworms sites/pages...that should help. I cant post links to shirokos becuase I cant remember that, but search this site, it should be helpful. Shirokos stuff is hosted on this site I believe.

good luck !

Yes...playing emperor but there will be everything about it ( units, info, houses, downloads etc...) but most important think we need now is to complete online guide how to create account at XwiS and how to connect and play with people here.

And if you want to see it ( not read it because its in czech :-) ) try www.dunaweb.wz.cz ...but its only "beta", its still under construction...

Nah, sounds like you have as much info as you could need. Just concentrate on getting that site going and get us some beautiful Czech girls playing Emperor  ;) ;)

girls you say? how delicious:-)) well we hope that our new web ( i think one of few actual webs about emperor in czech republic ) will be favorite and it will atract a lot of players ( and in better case girls :-) to play emperor online with you all...but first we must work and work to complete it......but as i said...design is already done so you can see it on www.dunaweb.wz.cz ( do anybody speak czech on this forum...? :-)

yes i thought about it, but i dont cant decide if it wont be useless...but yes youre right...well have forum... and we already have gbook, chat and others cool thinks...but forum will be coolest 8)and btw: have you seen that web? whats your opinion? 2everybody: we wants your opinions and tips...? thx :)

I went to the site with FFox, and saw that there were about 2-4 links, I never followed them, as I didnt have time, but it looked ok. I am more a fan of the clean look, but its fine. Forum would be very important. I mean look at this site ! If it were not for the forums....

Erm,... I didnt say that,  I voted this site would live for ever and ever, in the polls. Please dont ban me !

Hi guys thanks for visit our site.  :P

Well at first that site is still in development so most thinks doesnt function.

Second if you want go in you must click on that little place whiche is named VSTUPTE it is situated on that logo whit Arakys planet  ::)

Thirdly yes forum would be cool but Xbow cant do it now but i know he do somethink whit that and forum will be there soon i hope  8)

Hey skorpija you are programer is that right?? So if you have some free time can you help whit that pleas you must have some experience whit making web sites. You can posted typs on this email dunaweb@seznam.cz

Thanks guys  :D