Do you get rejected for online games?

Timenn

Do you get rejected for online games?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you get rejected for online games?

• Often
    • Sometimes
    • Never
    • Rarely

Sometimes.

Its happening more as more ppl play its difficult to get games going, too many ppl popping in and out makes starting impossible, so once teams are set they tend to reject newcommers to the host (not always, but you have to draw the line somewhere when ppl are jumping in and out).

Before we were happy to take a newcommer as there wasnt much chance of another joining. Its a problem when the game doesnt limit the number of players that can join a host (8 is too much most of the time).

Whats your nick online, sober ? I dont think that would have happened about 8 months ago. Well, even now there are games where it wouldnt happen. In fact I am suprised they said that 'cos you say you're new.

Usually these days its just people have games arranged already.

I rarely get refused. But one thing I do that some(not all) of the other players need to learn...is to ask. When I go into a room that has an even number of players(4 or 6) I always ask if they got game already? To me it's the polite thing to do, especially if by you coming in creates and odd number. This right away gives the host an out without worrying about making me mad. If they do tell me that they have a game, my next question is...do they mind if I watch?  Usually there are no objections to that, but if there are than I just go and host my own game. And I will have to agree with nun, that lately as more games are being played, the odds of being rejacted have gone up. As for what sober said about being booted cuz he was new...I have seen that, but I have never done it. When I have seen it is when we just played 3 or 4 games with uneven teams because of the huge skill difference. At that point the host has asked that they leave so that we can get 1 good game with experienced players only. And again, that is a rare thing as well.

i agree with des...if i come in a full (4 or 6 ppl) host, than i ask to watch. i dont like ppl, who come in a 3vs3 host, dont say anything but accept......lol....for what reason?

and to all new guys: u shouldnt be worry, if there r 6 friends with the same skills, who wanna play some realy good games, and they ask u to leave. there is nothing bad with it. the game would be just un-even with u. or do u go to ur parents bedroom, and do u ask them if u can play with them??????...hehe

peace baby`s

KALONY

• 1 month later...

I rarely get kicked from a game but occassional get asked to leave or to watch as it's a rematch or just elite players who want an even game for once.

Being kicked without a word is annoying but i think it happens rarely now a days unlike in the old days of WOL.

New players should be made welcome but they also have to accept that sometimes it's in their own interest that their asked to leave because being owned in a team match ain't that much fun for them.

I used to get kicked, but only in the WoL days too, lol, and it wasnt nice, heh but hey I learnt from this and its taught me to the the exact opposite(never to kick someone out).

I mean, put it this way, its cold, its low, its evil, cruel , sad. the lot! so why do it. Its not hard to be polite coz if ur not then wot are you going to prove by kicking someone out of a host? 8) :'(