The Official 'This is an Outrage - Bring Back Mahdi' Reinstatement Petition

Vanguard3000

All this power to the people/injustice/corrupt crap is getting old. Its a website folks, get real......

To Gob's faction, you are a traitor.

To Mahdi's faction, you are an infidel.

To the rebel faction, you are an enemy of the people.

Let's get him! ;D

If I had a forum of my own I'd be the most arbitrary leader of the world. You'd see people like Mahdi coming and getting banned on a daily basis, except there wouldn't be any Mahdi's because he's a canadian. Forumers will be publicly warned everytime they do something I don't like, and the second time they will be banned and their accounts permanently locked. You'll be placed in a specific user caste depending on how much I like you and how much you "donate".

I'm to lazy to build my own website though, so I'll just get myself elected on Edric's forum.

Reading that thread, I can see he did push The Great Gob into a corner there. But without him and his hats, it would be slightly less barmy here, so I will sign this petition...

What number are we at now ?

------------<Scrolls up past all the chat> -----------

I am the 12th out of thousands here to sign.

12) Erjin999

Aka which staff member can get to the Admin Control Panel and ban all the others first...

What you mean you don't have the codes to do that?  I thought all the Staff did.  As for my Lord Gobalopper...which of the valiant WHL Teams did you support, so that I might further suck up to you?

;)

Who will be the new number two? Aka which staff member can get to the Admin Control Panel and ban all the others first...

As to the traitor's deposition, there's no point arguing. Gob's decision is terminal.

Per my sub-petition, I have 14 signatures for my instatement. I love you guys, too  :-*

What you mean you don't have the codes to do that?  I thought all the Staff did.  As for my Lord Gobalopper...which of the valiant WHL Teams did you support, so that I might further suck up to you?

;)

My guess is the one his brother plays on.