The Official 'This is an Outrage - Bring Back Mahdi' Reinstatement Petition

Vanguard3000

although we had our dis-agrements, we had respect (well I had cus otherwise he'd kick me of the forum)

WE WILL NOT GO GENTLY INTO THE NIGHT!

WE WILL NOT VANISH WITHOUT A FIGHT, WE WILL GO FORWARD AND BRING BACK MAHDI!

4) Arutha

What the hell are you talking about. Mahdi gone, wow what a big problem.... finally a free spot next to Gobalopper!. And since nobody else is interested i'll just claim it for my own. Jeez you people are not worthy of being on this forum. Have we not taught you, ESPECIALLY the Landsraad to be corrupt and vile? taking over positions as they come free, assassinating people that are in the way.

I am deeply shocked and back 100% Gobalopper in his allmighty/holy quest to become nr. 1 on Bush's list. You people should be ashamed of yourself. Now quickly, leave this forum before he'll eat you or I take over your position as well! There must be some kinde of justice in here. And better a bad justice than no justice at all (huh?!, ah well... )

I will not sign your foolish petition. I will sign my OWN petition!

We, the undersigned, wish that Mahdi is NOT to be reinstated to his former position as FED2K Staff Member AND that all traitors may be eaten:

1)

What the hell are you talking about. Mahdi gone, wow what a big problem.... finally a free spot next to Gobalopper!. And since nobody else is interested i'll just claim it for my own. Jeez you people are not worthy of being on this forum. Have we not taught you, ESPECIALLY the Landsraad to be corrupt and vile? taking over positions as they come free, assassinating people that are in the way.

I am deeply shocked and back 100% Gobalopper in his allmighty/holy quest to become nr. 1 on Bush's list. You people should be ashamed of yourself. Now quickly, leave this forum before he'll eat you or I take over your position as well! There must be some kinde of justice in here. And better a bad justice than no justice at all (huh?!, ah well... )

We, the undersigned, wish that Mahdi is NOT to be reinstated to his former position as FED2K Staff Member AND that all traitors may be eaten:

1)

Um, you do know that Gob hasn't got around to taking away my password to the admin section right?  And that I can still ban people from it?

1)

2)

;)

Um, you are both one of the staff and the lanndsraad. You'd be one of the first people to be, how shall we put this, abolished.

To sacrifice his so called "position" for the common good of the rest of the members. For a better future for all, he will be better off without his corrupt title.

To sacrifice his so called "position" for the common good of the rest of the members. For a better future for all, he will be better off without his corrupt title.

Indeed. My own privileged position should be abolished for the good of the people. Onwards, comrades! :)

(seriously, when/if I'll make my own forum, moderators will be elected democratically)

Indeed. My own privileged position should be abolished for the good of the people. Onwards, comrades! :)

(seriously, when/if I'll make my own forum, moderators will be elected democratically)

On a four year basis, unless the governing people choose to have an early election?

;)

Mahdi is still alive, ye-who-will-soon-be-banned. What fool makes his betrayal clear when the person is not yet dead? :P

I say all you trouble makers should shut it and let Gob run HIS website the way he wants and have the people HE wants run it. If he chose to remove Mahdi from the Staff members so be it....

All this power to the people/injustice/corrupt crap is getting old. Its a website folks, get real......