The Evolution of Sci-Fi TV

Mahdi

Wow, Gobalopper is lazy.  Despite firing me an hour ago he still hasn't taken away my password to the admin section, and therefore my ability to post news.  Ha.  Talk about incompetance.

Anyways, in honour of the new Battlestar Galactica TV series (which is supposed to be the best sci-fi TV show in, like, ever according to those in the know)  UGO has a new feature up called Warp Speed: The Sci-Fi TV Evolution.  This feature goes through the, well, evolution of science fiction on television beginning with The Twilight Zone and ending with Battlestar Galactica (2004) itself.  Along the way it makes mention of such notables as Star Trek (all incarnations), Harsh Realm, Firefly, and, of course, both (I have a thing for italics) 2000's Dune and 2003's Children of Dune.

Btw, fans of Lynch's Dune, drop him a line sometime.  He feels like going out for pie.  Cherry pie.

Hahaha, I take back my comments on the incompetance of the Gob. :-[

Damn Mahdi you should have been more careful. I'm sure if he was in the same room as you at the time, not only would he have fired you, but he would have smacked you clean in the face! A well deserved dismal I think.