What are you listening to right now?

Dunenewt

Dragostea Din Tei - O-Zone.

Help.  The cheesy Romanian Pop is melting my brain with its addictiveness.  I keep imagining this guy singing it every time I hear it (Need Macromedia Flash to view).

If you want the real song, here's a link to it.  But I warn you... listening to it once could damn you for all eternity.

Listening to my local university webradio.

Don't know the names of the songs.

If you like new house, hip hop and trance music, I think that is what is currently playing for the next 3 hours.

http://weblogs.upei.ca/taxonomy/page/or/46

and click on the image on right side of page that has Radio@UPEI Live.

Supports WMP, Winamp, iTunes, and realplayer. Not bad music. Makes me want to get drunk and dance!

Makes me want to get drunk and dance!

Thus perpetuating the sterotypical thought that this is a student's default state. :P

Nah, I tend to get like that when listening to that sort of music.  I'm one of those weird people that can get a kick out of any type of music... as long as it has a good tune / beat to it.

I started hearing a couple short 10 second ads on the webradio, although I'm pretty sure they are not real, mostly making fun of university people or items.

I don't think an MIS professor owns a bumper boat business...

Mmmm dance trance music... would be great to play this at a party. But we got a warning about parties the other day from landlord.

... parties are not allowed on the premises. We will continue to swiftly evict any tenants who do not comply with this condition of thier lease.
Subsequently the party last night was cancelled. :P

Wouldn't want our neighbors at 1:30 AM coming over to tell us to turn down the music again...

Anyone remember Criss-Cross - Jump Jump? ;)

EDIT -

Listeing to a trance song on andrews radio thing, seems to be a remix of california dreaming.

Hehe, that is on again, great song.