What are you listening to right now?

Dunenewt

Hmm, this might be 6 years late but I 'm surprised no one seems to have pointed it out back then; it's no wonder this song stands out since it's not Eminem's. Apparenty's it's a song by "Martika".

[colour=#005FFF]I... what? Why are you digging through ancient posts? You can't have been gone for that long, surely.

Rest assured, the identity of the original song has not been bothering me for 6 years; I know it's by Martika. Eminem has something of a track record when it comes to using other artists' melodies to supplant his own lack of musical talent.

Apparently, I wasn't savvy enough back then to do a simple Google search, though. Ho hum.[/colour]

Rest assured, the identity of the original song has not been bothering me for 6 years; I know it's by Martika. Eminem has something of a track record when it comes to using other artists' melodies to supplant his own lack of musical talent.

Don't tell me we disagree on Eminem, too.

• 3 weeks later...

[colour=#005FFF]Sonata Arctica always have great melodies in their songs, but this one has excellent lyrics as well; the chorus in particular.

Mother always said “My son, do the noble thing"

You have to finish what you started, no matter what,

Now, sit, watch and learn,

"It's not how long you live, but what your morals say"

Cannot keep your part of the deal

So don't say a word, don't say a word.[/colour]

• 3 weeks later...

Strangely, while I found both the song and the movie rather disappointing, the trailer in which it featured was actually pretty good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBqz4935MB4

As for me, I'm listening to this:

Blasphemy was never so catchy (and the visuals... well I can't begin to explain that. It was the only video with decent sound quality though).

Response to Harry and the Prisoner: I think everyone is kind of ready for the whole movie franchise it to be done and over with.

Response to yet another attention-seeking Band that seeks personally to hurt the Son of God

Matthew 12:36

From the Son Himself:

"But I tell you that men will have to give account on the Day of Judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your [own] words you will be acquitted, and by your [own] words you will be condemned.”

• Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...