What are you listening to right now?

Dunenewt

Well, there are many manga where girls and weapons are combined.

This one is actual rather normal. The cannons aren't deadly,but have a paintball effect. And the girls do this panzergame as a hobby. while in our world the women shop for clothes, in the anime they bling bling their tank. Of course the panzergame grows to a national sports. I've read the manga, 4 chapters, then I got bored.

Why thank you!  I have actually been lurking since the NS post, reading the Golden Dawn topic with great interest.  (Funny enough, I turned down an invitation to a conference in Athens the other day due to concerns about the political situation there...and the fact I'm still a poor graduate student and the Republicans have been slashing my travel budget.)

Anyhow, to be on topic, Pandora's Legend of Zelda station, where it's playing something from Pokémon's soundtrack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've never heard of that guy (Helmut Lotti) before, but his version of Nkosi sikelel' iAfrika was the best one I could find on youtube. :) It's surprisingly difficult to find that song, despite being the unofficial anthem of the liberation struggle for the entire southern part of the continent. Nearly all hits for "Nkosi sikelel' iAfrika" actually lead to the National Anthem of South Africa, which is a different song created by copying and pasting together some parts of Nkosi sikelel' iAfrika with some non-offensive parts of the old apartheid anthem and some new English lyrics.

Anyway, here are the full original lyrics for Nkosi sikelel' iAfrika (scroll down on that page). Apparently it uses 3 languages: Xhosa, Zulu and South Sotho.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good emotions for New Year! :)

Russian singer Valeria. "I will be wait for you"

Or in Russian "Ja budu zhdat tebja" (where "j" is something like "y" in "yes").

"I will be wait for you and believe in wonders..." - lyrics of this song. Dear forum members! Believe in good wonders in new year! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...