What are you listening to right now?

Dunenewt

Do you mean I forgot to agree that pointless slaughter is a good thing, do you mean I forgot to believe that the status quo is eternal and unchanging (like the divine right of kings or the power of Rome), or do you mean I forgot to lose hope for the world?

Or do you just mean I forgot to agree with whatever enlightened opinion you think you have?

I mean you believe in masters of the world that are the arch-villains of the story and one day they will pay (and may I assume, all will be well hence?). That I call juvenile, no more, no less.

Yeah, that would be juvenile. Good thing I don't believe that.

You see, when I post one-line responses to the lyrics of a song, I don't always take care to ensure that they accurately represent the essence of my political views. I may even use some hyperbole, or a metaphor ("masters of the world"), or other things that shouldn't be taken literally. I may say the first thing that crosses my mind, even though it is strictly speaking inaccurate. That's because I thought this thread was a place to post songs and make some brief comments about the emotions invoked by those songs, rather than a place for rigorous political debate. Silly me.

Fine, there's no point in nitpicking in this topic. But that comes right after you posted ath has done nothing wrong, who bombarded PRP with such statements in all seriousness. Whatever, maybe one day we 'll discuss this someplace else. Probably not.

Nice little piece I came across on youtube:

Fine, there's no point in nitpicking in this topic. But that comes right after you posted ath has done nothing wrong, who bombarded PRP with such statements in all seriousness.

I meant that ath has broken no forum rules, which is true.

I have no idea what this is (presumably a Vietnamese communist march), but it is the most inspiring song I've heard in a long time. It should be the background music for an epic battle scene. :)

Edric...are you serious, or is this some sort of joke that I don't comprehend?

• 2 weeks later...