What are you listening to right now?

Dunenewt

His mum used to listen to Neil Diamond and Chris de Burgh in the kitchen when I was round his house, but he's in Canada for a year now so I wondered if he took any of those CDs to remind him of home (and I do think he actually likes the music anyway).

Due to an extremely slow period (only for me, everyone else is super busy what with it being tax seasona nd all) between major projects, I've had nothign to do at work but pointless busy work.  So I've been listening to audiobooks.  The Pricen, inconvinient truth, I am America (and so can you), a history of the Persian-Greek wars.  Next is The Path of Zen I think... the library has a very poor selection.

Edit: As I wrote this I received notification that The Way of Zen is available for me to pick up.

His mum used to listen to Neil Diamond and Chris de Burgh in the kitchen when I was round his house, but he's in Canada for a year now so I wondered if he took any of those CDs to remind him of home (and I do think he actually likes the music anyway).

hah! i do listen to a lot of the old Chris de Burgh!  Not so much Neil Young!

by Limahl.

Yes, I've just watched the movie, and no, I can't get the song out of my head. :P  In my defence, it is a bloody good song.

Plus, power metal comes to my rescue once again and provides an excellent cover, which I am also listening to:

Forgot how pretty the Childlike Empress was.  Used to have a crush on her back in the day.  Ahhh, nostalgia.