This is goodbye

mordusxxx

Im sorry to inform all of my friends out there, but i have found a new game to play and i doubt that i will come back to this game before i get to say goodbye to some of you, ive played this game for a very long time and have made some very very good pals on here, everyone has a msn account that i know so i will talk to u there but as for coming back, emp was my life for along time, i did nothing but play emp and put my feelings into this damn game, now its like i am shooting my dog because he has rabbies, so good bye and who knows maybe i will come back to show u the harkgod one last time...... see yah later arrakis

Hey Mord. 8)

take care man,

And I now you will be back coz many ppl do.

And there is no getting away from this game coz emp will go on for ever imo, and keep getting stronger by the day.

So good luck in ur next game. ;)

Can anyone ever see Mord getting rusty if he comes back to emp? :-

I should write a soppy good bye post, and use it every time this thread comes up, y'know, copy and paste it, that would keep RSI at bay a little longer  :P

Hey mords, see you online sometime. As for MSN MEssenger, do you ever use that or have you just blocked my sorry 455  8) ?

everybody leaves for awhile to play other games its no big deal.. hell i took a break when i was playing DOOM 3 and HL2 ... and i am even playing EVE:Online now.... so yea... i tihnk most people agree that Emperor is more of a hobby than a game.... you just do it every once in awhile