Landsraad mod for Emperor Battle for Dune

JulesG

Hey about your unit list, shouldn't the Ix have some suboid levies? they being weaker and not as powerful weapons than atredis but cheaper? (you could the atriedes militia model then edited a bit, I swear ive seen you do this kind of thing before)

I dropped Ixian infantry as the use of Mercenaries suited the fact that they were using modified Ordos mission scripts and then I could also use standard tanks across all three factions, with 100% Ix I had to use only Ix troops and Ix tanks (which I did trial in an earlier unreleased version of COTL) and that didnt fit so well.

• 2 months later...

while playing the last mission (emperor worm) as landsraad, mentat is talking about medical-supply-charges heading for the enemy over and over again but I didnt encounter something alike on the map. is he serious? I like the new units, but anyway, with the superweapon-missle-thing this mission is somehow to easy even at high difficulty - just stay on the cliff and blow anything away. It is a bit still there, I finished the mission killing only about 300 enemy units where my bodycount in the original with atr is at 966 enemy units.

but what I really like are the mod-turrets. they are now as though and deadly as they should be. great work!