Drug Cartels and Fidel Castro Start rejecting the US Dollar.

Germany and France are stagnating as well. In 20 years the golden age will end anyway, as all capital will be transferred to Russia and Turkey, where it will be cheaper to use. For a short period, euro is strong, but in longer run, I would say there is nothing better than investments in dollars and yens.

I'd say India and China will become the next economic superpowers.  Europe will fade because of a low birth rate (unless trends change, which they tend to do).  The United States government won't be able to do anything except try to pay off the debt as soon as exponential growth starts to skyrocket.

When state has a debt, it has still the power to cut it. If EU would fall, most of it perhaps will fade with it, but I don't know. China is too closed now. But what about Iran, Egypt, Kazachstan? Empty lands, ready for future investments. This is our future! ;D

Condoms are not reliable?

If used properly, don't they have a 99% chance of working? (I havn't seen stats lately and could be wrong.)

i believe one out of every 1075 condoms has a microscopic hole in it that will allow disease and sperm to pass through.

I believe the pill is 96-99%

And if the woman is on the pill and the guy is wearing a condom, I would think the chance of having a child is negligible.

So to say that immigrants have lots of children in developed countries because of defective birth control methods, would be false. :) I think it is simply because they want (or at least in their own countries) to have children. More than the average North american family.

Canada's population is growing mostly due to immigrants (and they tend to have more children than non-immigrants)