X FIRE & MSN Messenger - Add Your Nicks Here

Brennq

You want to add me because I am a nice person ;)

Well, you might well be a nice person (you would be nicer if you were female ;)) but I am not sure how being nice makes you eligable for the MSN list for emp, a game you dont actually play...:S.

Elsi, you are already on the list, no ?

hi i add all the names in all 9 pagers and only about 2 of the people on this list in the 9 pagers still play Emperor Battle For Dune.

So i was woundering Re-erjin999  can you lock this thread and we start a new one as i spent hours adding all the names to msn to find out it was a wast of time.

Some of the people still use the msn they posted but they no longer have EBFD installed or the other players were to rude to them or just because never get a chance to learn the game because the main players are too good so they give up and uninstalled the game.

I have gotton 2 people to reinstall the game but that is it.

Anyway let me know if its a bad idea or a good one to start a new thread for this

Thanks for your time all.

Well, I can simply rejig the list.

But the biggest problem is most people play this on and off, for example I havent played online for over a month, but I KNOW, short of dying, I will be playing again soon, just need to get in the mood and have kalony online so I can slaughter her. Or Scar. Or Ra, even.

But the point is...

There is a guy called Brennq, came back after, phew, must be about 1.5 years off.

Its a hard call to make, so being the strong headed guy I am, I didnt make any call :).

ok, following earlier comments about the list being crape (French for crap!), I have had a major cull, and possibly got rid of the wrong names, but I have listed them below so you can object and have yourselves reinstated..

[*]Blade1191: Blade1191@hotmail.com

[*]Darnnoobs/Ords BobSow@hotmail.com

[*]Dritman: jonathan.henry87@sbcglobal.net

[*]Dunenewt lufc_@hotmail.com

[*]Edsbrick: ed2810@hotmail.com

[*]Firthy2002 richard@firthy.com

[*]]gigaettin: snooch_to_the_happy_dance@hotmail.com

[*]Just1Shot: TacticalTrance@hotmail.com

[*]Khan ultimate_evil93@hotmail.com

[*]Kindjal86: doom_knight186@hotmail.com

[*]Mayhemorc: darksoldier_7@hotmail.com

[*]NcBones hive_mind200@hotmail.com

[*]Nuvollari andrei_one7@hotmail.com

[*]Pilan bikerfreak172@hotmail.com

[*]planetveK: der_kampfhamster@hotmail.com

[*]powerwing: vidosman@hotmail.com

[*]Storm365q: desertstorm365@hotmail.com

[*]Travlar: the_only_real_traveller@hotmail.com

[*]Unit-akira: akira00x@hotmail.com

[*]zaku-II zaku.zaku@gmail.com

Remember, this is a list of players you can contact for games. Sometimes they might not play for a little while, but remain on the list. However if they uninstall with a view of not playing any more, they shouldn't be on the list..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Guten Tag,

I used to play the SEGA version back in the day.  I picked this up for $15 a few years ago.  I just reinstalled it and am looking to play.  I'm probably really bad.  I used to be alright at Age of Empires.

My nick and email are:

petros153, beastieboys5oo@hotmail.com

*note: it is two letter O's after 5, not two ZEROS*

Thanks,

petros153

Hey erjin could I have my email addy deleted from the list plz. Theres really no point getting emails or msn chats with new emp players as it's doing my 'ed in. No offence emp players but who would want to be constantly nagged about emp while that person(me) isn't playing no more.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a silly suggestion to maybe think about. What about doing something to email address so that spam bots don't pick it up when searching through the internet?

maybe

andrew|@|hotmail|.|com

Or something to change email address so less bots pick it up.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a silly suggestion to maybe think about. What about doing something to email address so that spam bots don't pick it up when searching through the internet?

maybe

andrew|@|hotmail|.|com

Or something to change email address so less bots pick it up.

Good thought, but I dont have the energy to maintain the list as it is, and only do so out of duty (honestly, I have only just played emp once [one session] after like 8-12 months off, so really wouldnt have any link to the game if not for this board). Also, I hardly log in to msn nowadays.

Ideally I would like for some energetic youthful person to take over maintenance, I can arrange with one of the mods to hand over permissions to that person. It is very easy to do, but I simply dont have the inclination.

If no one volunteers I will do my best but I see myself getting slower and slower with it. Remember I picked it up from Brennq (hey, walking in the steps of giants there!).

You two who have posted above me, I will add you guys now. Welcome, by the way ;)