Favorite In-game color

Timenn

What is your favorite in-game color you can pick?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite in-game color you can pick?

• Blue
    • Red
    • Green
    • Blue-Green
    • Orange
    • Purple
    • Yellow
    • Pink

If you prefer no color, think of one anyway... Come on, you must have a slightest idea what you favorite color is. If you like more then one, then just pick one...

These are the colors:

Blue = 0085E2 = (Atreides campaign color)

Red = AF2416 = (Harkonnen campaign color)

Green = 40FF00

Blue-Green = 92FDCA = (Ordos campaign color)

Orange = FF7919

Purple = 7F48BD

Yellow = FFF06A

Pink = FFA3E0

I always prefer picking the color from the house I play. So blue for Atreides, Green... and so on.

If I am not Ordos (and would like to have green anyway) and the the colour of the house I play is already taken I prefer using the Ordos green for another house most.

Methinks Gold would be better for Luxury and royalt, but perhaps poison purple is the right one, I wouldn't, being the innocent being that I am <looks for smiley with halo...>  8) <makes do with closets one>

There is no gold here, but yellow is close enough. At least you chose one form the list, I suppose !

I also vote purple. But my reason has to do with how hard it is to see on the radar screen. You can't just glance at the radar and see purple, you really have to be looking closely. It may be a very small advantage in a game, but it's an advantage none the less.

I also vote purple. But my reason has to do with how hard it is to see on the radar screen. You can't just glance at the radar and see purple, you really have to be looking closely. It may be a very small advantage in a game, but it's an advantage none the less.

Hehe, there was something similar in Tiberian Sun. You could pick the color green there, and it looked exactly like the green Tiberium on the radar map. Quite an advantage, your base looked like a Tiberium Field. The same with blue, but then it could seen easier since there were no big blue Tiberium Fields (but there were big bases...)

BACK OFF GUYS, LOL.  8)

yellow is mine, hehe. I have always had difficulty with my units with all colours but yellow and green but I always choose yellow as its probably thee most outstanding colour for me to use while doing 2v2 or 3v3. I dispise all colours that are dark as they make me have to look more harder on the map.

• 2 weeks later...