The Coming and Going Thread: Part Deux

Mahdi

I'll be gone from the forum. I just want to take a break from this forum. I may come back one day but most probably I won't. Don't ask why. My leave is in effect once Gob deletes my account.

Time for you guys to pop champagne and celebrate for the resident spammer Lowzeewee is gone.

I am DukeLeto, formemrly...well, I've always been DukeLeto.  Heck, I never even change my Avatar.  I've been here for nearly 3 years now, and I'm still not even Landsraad, a fact you will frequently hear me b*tch about. ;)

But seriously, if you have any insight for me, don't hesitate to PM me.  It makes me feel special.

Sorry, but you know, I have been busy of late. Finished my O levels a while ago, and now I'm in Malaysia on a holiday. Just logging in to say 'hi' coz i happened to remember to. i made some progress in dune2000 at lesat... :) can still log in to emperor WOL?

I'm BAAAACK! (don't blame me for spamming, I just happen to be around and that's rare. cheers!)

Umm... I heard about the Gob is Gone parties and i have no idea what they are all about. But what i would like to know is... has Mahdi overthrown Gob for good (or bad, for that matter. is mahdi the administrator now? DON'T DELETE MY ACCOUNT FOR SAYING THIS, I have the... the...FREEDOM OF Expression!!)

;)

That depends, I should be able to go online for the next couple of days, after that many of my other relatives will be coming over and I won't be online for another week, and hopefully, I will be back permanently.

Yes I remember you Dunenewt. Let me guess, did you use the Emperor Ixian symbol as your avatar before? Or did I remember wrongly, coz I only remember two guys who used that avatar. IxianMace and...

I tried many other forums in the meantime, like guerrilla news network, some warcraft forum, rage against the machine forum...

but fed2k is still warmer. it's got that... warmth. you feel more welcome around here than in other areas.

at least there are people who remember me. heh.

I just wanted to post and say that I wont be here very much for quite some time. I will be able to check in every so often but recent events in my life have caused me to be banned from my internet/computer privileges, aswell as many other. Im not sure how often I will be able to check in....perhaps sometimes at school. :-

I hope my presense is missed.....

~Sard

Tomorrow I will be moving home for Christmas, and I may not have internet access. Unless I pester the internet guys to hook it up.

Should hopefully be back around the first of January. Will know more then.

Get wisdom teeth pulled Thursday. $$

Last exam tomorrow morning. Yippee.

EDIT - turns out my internet at home still works. very surprised.

Should be able to stop in a couple times a day. Although getting drugged tomorow.

I'm back home for Christmas, which means no more shiny 1Mbps broadband. :'(

56k sucks, but at least it's internet.  It also means that I have to share this computer with my various siblings, which may cut down my posting frequency.  I'll be here until the 10th of January, whereupon I will be shipped back down to Edinburgh with much haste.

Meh.  I get presents, and the food here is free.  It isn't all that bad. ;D

I might not be here regulary/much longer.

I'm currently quite busy at work and we have plans to re-design our game heaven site. Especially the re-designing is going to eat up most of my free time (next to the occasional gaming). I also need time for family life, so as you can see, I need to cut down on things I do in my free time...

Im DropZone formally AWACS,

been here for 1 and a half years. I dont post that much, just read. I am always coming and going so i might as well state now.

I used to be a fast regular but now i care less, moved on etc.

you know I mentioned to re-introduce ourself but did noit do so myself :-[ :-[

here goes:

I'm Arutha been here for a little more than a year now and for the last 4/5 months online for every day now

I'm 22 (soo to be 23) and I'm almost a teacher (1,5 year to go)

Ow And I'm DUTCH and very proud of it!