Okay, Somone is going to Frelling DIE

exatreide

okay...I was going up stairs to bed tonight...And turned on my tv to watch a bit of comedy centeral before i went to bed and noticed that the cable was off...

being a industrial youth i chekced the conection from TV to the cable box, looked good...from the cable box to the x-box...

AND SOMEONE STOLE MY FRELLING x-box

It was gone, both controlers and the x-box itself...

God...I'm getting kenny and his freaking boomstick and were gonna find out who stole it...and get it back...or like shoot stuff to vent frustation..

Hha, Funny thing is... He took the power cable but he took the RF hook up and not the regular three pronged thing...ya know maybe it wont work for him and i will laugh...bloody basterd..

nothing is capabul of expressing the rage im feeling right, i need something to break, i need something to kill and stab and rwargggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.......DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE....... >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

So your house got broken into and someone stole your X-Box only?

Was it the only thing stolen? Report it to the police? If it was the only thing stolen, maybe it was a targeted attack and they knew you had an xbox. ???

That is so sad to hear. Just before Christmas too. Maybe they were getting it as a present to their child or themselves. Stupid people.

My uncle got broken into last month, about $1000 dollars worth in a Camera and lenses and some other stuff. They were trying to get the computer and other electronics but left it as the neighbor got home. They went through every drawer and closet and everything in his house. He now keeps a bat under his bed. I want one too.

I try to keep the apt. doors locked whenever possible, because there are some stupid people out there that think B/E is fun.

Doesn't sound like someone stole it, sound sliek one of your friends came in,c anted to borrow it, you weren't there so they just grabbed it.  If it was someone who broke into your house they'd be stealing something mroe than jsut your x-box.

I recommend eating the limbs of anyone who enters your house. It works well although you get some odd looks from the neighbours.

Ignore J-Train, he's been having some related difficulties.

Someone stole his hair gel.

• 1 month later...

I know how you feel. I still feel angry since some bastards assaulted my house and threatened my family. I saw how they were taking my things, and how they were pointing with a 9mm to my young brother, and these bastard had broken one of my fossiles. I NEED to kill them.

The same happened to the neighbors family in 24 December. But this time, they were less professional, but are not related to my case.