News! What News?

Gobalopper

Well I suppose we should post something on the main page... I mean July was a long time ago. Although I've been gone for a few weekends since then and there were no Gob is Gone parties for those times. But then Mahdi's apartment did catch on fire and he was living out of a box for about a month... don't worry he survived to complain about not having a proper hat.

Anyway, this post is mainly just a short update to let people know that yes we do realize the downloads don't work. We are working on some solutions though and hope to have them back up soon. I should have more to post in the next few days... but after six months I'm sorta getting used to not posting news.

For all of you who never visit the forums... here is a little hint... that is where everything happens these days. So come join us and let us know where you are from by placing your pin on the member map. I put a lot of time into making that thing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

News is nearly two months old I think. Fed2k news I mean. Maybe we can have an item about RA's server ? Thats pretty big news for the emperor players. And it will make the news section look more uptodate.

By the way, I noticed this for the first time ever:

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.

Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hey gob, or whoever is updating the board, the new "new" buttons do not work correctly, they r sending me to the first post of a thread, not to the newest.

no offence, just a information...hehe, the board is grat as it ever was....

thx...

KALONY

i don't think any news will keep people coming to dune2k. Dune related news is welcome. But , i also think that posting about my project every day will eventually get people sick and tired about it ;) Once in a while i will post something when actually something 'new' is going on (for those who do not follow the tiny steps that is).

• 3 weeks later...