ebfd music

thesnake

::) well i have winxp pro  intel celeron tm cpu

1100mhz

1.09GHz

128mb of ram and a good grphic card and i playe on low graphics  and i have a modem dial up connection of  56kbps  plz advise me for optimal settings or should i turn the music off? 

When you play without music, is it slow?

Maybe you should try turning on the music and playing a game. If it runs smoothly late in the game/skirmish(lots of units/buildings), then you can probably play music.

Or are you referring to online play only?

well  yes mester i am talking about on line game becose actuly at single player i dont care if it is slow or not becose i usaly playe on high graphics but i ve been told that becose of my modem my game will be slow on line and i dont have accsess to broad  band connections or dsl so am looking to make my game faster by installing internet accelerator softwear and am trying to get new graphics card better than the 1 i have and am just asking if playing the music on multy player game will make my case more deffecult(laggy) and thank u for your  attention .

ok one more question plz when i used the ebfd nocd file i noticed the game went faster is that true or its my poor vesion? but i noticed the graphics are not as good as befor and if i decided to use the nocd file would that be considered  a crack to the game(piracy)  and can it effect my online gaming like for ex getting banned for cheatting or marked as invalied  serial and thax u planty. by the way erjin why dont we see u on xwisc.are u a player? ;D

No, the NoCD should not affect the speed or graphics of the game, as far as I know. No one has ever reported this before. Using the crack doesn't seem to be a problem so far as you need to own the game (have a legitimate CD Key) and you only use the key to avoid unnecessary CD changes.

I am a player, I was playing yesterday as nununuerj (no I will not sell such a fantastic nickname  :P). Have I not seen you online ? By the way, my nickname is in my signature, which I think everyone should do.

Have fun online.

By the way, are you the one who says you cannot play on more then 2 vs 2 becuase of your modem ?

New graphics card is good, but most reasonably new ones should be able to handle 640 x 480 with all other settings on LOW. If you have that, and it jerks in single player/skirmish, I guess you would definately need new hardware.

If it plays ok, I might guess that it would be the internet connection. This is sort of difficult to jusge for shure but thats my opinion.

See you online !