why?[to gobbaloper]

"Because I asked you to stop posting like a 5 year old. IE, posting everything in caps lock and having conversations with yourself and you kept doing it. If you want I will unban you but I expect that you won't keep doing that and that you will apologize. Most people that use the boards didn't appreciate it."

So either do what that says or I will simply keep banning you...

Lol... the mighty Baron begs for mercy... You who are without it now begs for it? I thought you were made of sterner stuff. Sorry but I couldn't resist death to Baron Rakan! Funny thing being I saw him get killed by his son on fathers day...

No you won't. You're an angry loner who just sits at home hoping to get a tan from his computer screen and thrives on the simulated power you recieve by threatening people over the internet, while immersing yourself in the character of Baron Rakkan Harkonnen in an attempt to eleviate your own deep seated sense of penis envy.

You know I was going to say how cruel you are all being to the Baron and then I reached his death threat against pretty much most of the people who have read his messages on this forum. So as I see it he has opened himself up to character attacks by doing things such as making threats, typing in caps lock, and well talking to himself on forum space. Oh, well I'm done with my rant after giving my thoughts on the subject.