forget GTA:SA

gerbilpoo

Couldn't really care less about the graphics, so hopefully it'll have enough new stuff to be worth checking out.

yea i know gameplay is more important than graphics in a RPG... but good graphics  help with immersion ... which is an important part of a RPG experience that many people seem to overlook...

It's not good graphics that is important, it's the right graphics. The developers must find the magic formula... It's like everything has to fit in place. If something's not completely correct, you're bothered with it.

And I agree with Gunwounds that I felt alone in Morrowind. The few NPCs I could talk to didn't have anything interesting to say unless they had a quest for you(and everyone said the same words... *yawn*).

The player models were really boring and buggy. When wearing a robe, for instance, your weapon and other parts often crashed with it... Quite disturbing. The atmosphere was also depressing. When I play games, I want to have fun; not get depressed.

When looking at the Oblivion screenshots, I see some of the cozyness I seek in games, so I really look forward to the release of it.