Can anyone log into WoL?

Madenod

Hi all, it seems I can't log into WoL, when I press the log-in button it says downloading channel and then bad password. Is anyone experiencing the same thing as me, or is WoL seriously going dead by not accepting peoples passwords? ???

oh yes sir am having the same problem for 2 dayes and i was thinking it was my fult so i had to reinstall the game more than 10 times thanks for brining up the subject no one eals seems have noticed it sayes bad passowrd thats it even on the xwisc servers i get this messages: no wol servers are working at this time so lets hop they have to do some mentenece or landry or what ever and get back on line soon enough

hey ok i dont realy know about xwisc coz u know it  has more than 1 ip adress so i tryied to use the oreginal 82.129.40.116  but i get dc after 5 sec then i tryed to use another ip on xwisc witch i found it somwere on this board but it didnt work anyway i dont want to talk about xwisc coz its not the topic of this message all we are saying is wol the origenal in game multy player host  is not working for us and it sayes bad password so are u having the same problem??!! sadian u said its not truth? well is it working for u? can u log in to wol?  and thx

Hi everybodey  :) Well i dont say i can login to WOL. What onli i want to say is it good to hear the WOL isnt off but i have same problem like everybodey :-[. I cant log in it show me BAD PASSWORD  >:(. What are they in Westwood or where did they work on thise server do are they sleep or what??? >:(

Quote from comments section of the cncden site:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting EA technical support. I am sorry that you are having difficulty.

We took down the servers for what was supposed to be a 40 minute service. It now appears that the serial number server did not make it back online. I apologize for any inconvenience. The networking team has been notified and are looking into this.

We appreciate your patience in this matter, and it should be back up shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

• 2 months later...